Masters 2020

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Time to shift some of the focus on here to Augusta imo

Going to be a different masters in autumn to spring, no doubt they will still have the course looking a complete picture anyway, the lakes will be coloured, the azaleas will have been transplanted in! Fairways likely to be a bit softer, temperatures a bit lower but should still be a cracking tournament despite there being no crowds (be interesting to see how a few iconic holes look without them)

For those who like a flutter, who do you fancy?

8/1 Fav and public enemy no 1 Bryson to overpower the course with his new extra long 48 incher or maybe 12/1 forum darling Rory? Will we get a repeat winner or a new winner? Or will another middle aged 40 something win for the first time in years as seems to be all the rage lately

Diamond

Visit site
Took Schauffele and Fowler at 22/1 at the start of the year. I am assuming Schauffele’s odds have gone down and. towels have gone up. Hope Hatton Rose or Poulter can be up there at the end.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to this, since I won't have any golf or football to play I guess I'll be watching every minute of it.

I really think Bryson will win it. Would be funny to see it just for how it'll get up so many people's noses. Reed has a shout I think, he's done it before and you can never write him off. I always chuck a few each ways on in-form guys like Hatton and laugh as they crumble under the weight of my loose change and miss the cut.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I’ll be looking at best place terms for Spieth and having a bit on him. I reckon approx 12/1 on a top 10.

I tend to go for place money in the majors as the bookies go longer odds. Think bubba is a good shout but maybe a little too short for my money.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Schauffele and Cantlay would look to be solid bets. Of the top five in the I'd go with Johnson which isn't very imaginative but 12-1 seems quite big for an in-form World No. 1 who nearly won it last year and hasn't been out the top 10 since 2015. Outsider Matsuyama at 33s

Can't wait to see what DeChambeau turns up with in his bag and pics of a socially-distanced Champions Dinner

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
There are quite a few in form who have a chance. Which all points to a comple outsider winning.

Personality I'd love Tiger to win another, but I just can't see it happening. After him, then Rory. He just needs to string 4 rounds together rather than 3 and a poor one.

Bryson is obviously of interest. But will he stand up to the hype? I can see him either shooting 62 or 82 in the first round ?

Edited to add. I would love to see someone wearing a hoodie win. Just to watch the meltdown.

Last edited: