Malky Mackay

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Nope, not disgusted but I don't particularly like being called it by a stranger

I never used to bother about being called a Jock but over the last few years I do feel a growing bite, aggressiveness and antagonism towards Scots when generalising about Scots. As in 'you Jocks...' Even when said by friends in the club - not necessarily towards me but towards Scots in general - I can feel a little uncomfortable - and most definitely if used by someone I don't know towards me,

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was Frankie Bhoy playing? Where's the Burds? Where was this played?
Yip Frankie bhoy was there and in great form and looking a million dollars[ in old notes of course ha ha]-- , along with Murdo McLeod,Tom Boyd, Bobby Petta George McLuskie, Joe Miller--plus Allan Rough, Willie Pettigrew, Dougie Arnott, Ally Dawson, and others i can't remember.

,Played at Colville Park GC , Hugh Reynolds fund raising event, great day and i played well surprise surprise.

Last edited:

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Yip Frankie bhoy was there and in great form , along with Murdo McLeod,Tom Boyd, Bobby Petta George McLuskie, Joe Miller--plus Allan Rough, Willie Pettigrew, Dougie Arnott, Ally Dawson, and others i can't remember.

,Played at Colville Park GC , Hugh Reynolds fund raising event, great day and i played well surprise surprise.

Malky Mackay not invited or was he otherwise engaged?:smirk:

D

Deleted member 15344

He has released a statement stating he isn't racist or homophobic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28904368

That's the next question

Does making a racist joke or comment make you a racist or just guilty of racist behaviour ( is there a difference )

Last edited by a moderator:

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
He has released a statement stating he is racist or homophobic

That's the next question

Does making a racist joke or comment make you a racist or just guilty of racist behaviour ( is there a difference )

Why is there a question if he has stated he is :confused:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
He has released a statement stating he is racist or homophobic

That's the next question

For god sake Phil give it a rest.
How do you not bore yourself to death???

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Corrected my spelling mistake

There is no difference he might not have his KKK membership up to date but it is still racist behaviour.

Would he be apologising if he hasn't been caught?

Anyway my opinion is there and I am not really that interested in getting dragged into a long winded drawn out thing.