Made me chuckle

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
The better half phoned this morning whilst I was at work.
Nothing unusual in that in itself but the panic in her voice was slightly alarming as she said she was at the drs surgery and couldn't get in the car as it wouldn't unlock.
I gave her all the usual like try locking it with the remote and then try again .she said she had tried all sorts of things but to no avail.
Then it was like a Eureka moment as she gave a small but very coherent scream.
I asked what was wrong now and she said it's the wrong car , apparently hers was parked next door to a golf ,hers is a Mazda 2. I promised not to tell anyone ,but .............

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nothing unusual in that in itself but the panic in her voice was slightly alarming as she said she was at the drs surgery and couldn't get in the car as it wouldn't unlock.
I gave her all the usual like try locking it with the remote and then try again .she said she had tried all sorts of things but to no avail.
I asked what was wrong now and she said it's the wrong car , apparently hers was parked next door to a golf ,hers is a Mazda 2. I promised not to tell anyone ,but .............
Just to give you a heads up of the new luscious lady, for breakfast yesterday morning she did us fried eggs on toast ,the obligatory brown sauce was added to mine with the following are you having this as I offered to pass it over . No she says and produced a jar of cross and Blackwell small chunk pickle.
WHAT THE HELL

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just to give you a heads up of the new luscious lady, for breakfast yesterday morning she did us fried eggs on toast ,the obligatory brown sauce was added to mine with the following are you having this as I offered to pass it over . No she says and produced a jar of cross and Blackwell small chunk pickle.
WHAT THE HELL
Are you sure she is the right one for you? I mean :sick:

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Did she call the right husband?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Mid morning I was up to my elbows in a John Deere mower fuel/oil leak. Mrs Hobbit rang in a blind panic. She’d stopped at the communal bins to drop off the rubbish, and the car wouldn’t start. Could I walk over, 10 mins, and have a look?

I guess she’d had a brain fart. If she’d remembered to turn the key… yes she admitted to putting the key in but hadn’t turned it. My brain fart was not asking to be dropped back at the bowling club.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
My wife's cousin's husband once did a similar thing. He was using his father-in-law's car for the day. He went to a similar looking car in a car park, but IT DID unlock and he got in. Luckily he was unable to start it and after a few minutes of swearing he realised the dashboard was slightly different. Got out, locked it and found the correct car. Its one of his best stories - he pads it out a bit.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’ve pretty much always owned black cars, up until this one that is which is Orange.

When I got this one I parked at the Tesco Metro, went in and did some shopping, came out and wandered round the car park looking for a black car. Silver, white, red and even this bloody orange thing but no black car. Felt my blood go cold, some tossed has nicked my motor.

Mental check that I had locked it, had my key in my pocket, recrimination scorching through my mind… then looked at the key and remembered I have a BM now and it was right in front of me…. But orange.

Total brain fart.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ve pretty much always owned black cars, up until this one that is which is Orange.

When I got this one I parked at the Tesco Metro, went in and did some shopping, came out and wandered round the car park looking for a black car. Silver, white, red and even this bloody orange thing but no black car. Felt my blood go cold, some tossed has nicked my motor.

Mental check that I had locked it, had my key in my pocket, recrimination scorching through my mind… then looked at the key and remembered I have a BM now and it was right in front of me…. But orange.

Total brain fart.
LOL, I don't feel so bad now.
The other week I did a tip run. We always use the wife's car, as its bigger, an estate. I drive the smaller Fiesta.
Before leaving popped indoors to get my phone.
Jumped in the car and off I went. 15minutes later got to tip, reversed car up to bay, and then realised I was in the wrong car!!
Had left the loaded estate on the drive! ???

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
How long does it take to change the Pavlov’s Dog conditioning? We’ve been here in Spain for 4.5 years. Yesterday I got in the wrong side of the car. Actually sat down and went to put the key in the ignition.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
How long does it take to change the Pavlov’s Dog conditioning? We’ve been here in Spain for 4.5 years. Yesterday I got in the wrong side of the car. Actually sat down and went to put the key in the ignition.
Specsavers for you mate :p, I bet you still look in the wrong direction when trying to cross the road :eek::p:ROFLMAO:

greenone

Visit site
My wife's cousin's husband once did a similar thing. He was using his father-in-law's car for the day. He went to a similar looking car in a car park, but IT DID unlock and he got in. Luckily he was unable to start it and after a few minutes of swearing he realised the dashboard was slightly different. Got out, locked it and found the correct car. Its one of his best stories - he pads it out a bit.
I knew 2 guys at uni who both had fiesta's and the keys worked in each others car. They took great delight in hiding each others car all over the town.