Lost and found

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
At yesterday’s TWATS comp I organised. Walking up to our 11th i spotted a club at the side of the green. A Vokey52 degrees. Left by the one if the lads in front. After the presentation finished 20 mins later one of the lads rings from home. He left his cart battery out when he loaded the car. I went to the carpark. Its gone. Someone has had it. BUT. When i was in the carpark i found a Bushnel range finder thingy. It now it our club shop waiting to be claimed. Whats the best/ worst/ oddest thing you have found.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I found an empty golf shoe box in the bin on the 5th tee at my last club. - best part of a mile from the car park and shop
Heck of a long way to cart a box around...

D

Deleted member 25172

Not on the golf course, but I forgot my bike outside a pub in Stockholm once. Day after I called my mate who lived around the corner to ask if he could see if a black mountain bike was still there. Negative. I walked passed the pub probably 2 months later and there it was. Called my mate up and asked what the hell he was on about, only for him to say that yes, there was a black bike outside, but it was a city mountain bike, and not a mountain bike. He’s clearly on the autistic spectrum.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Found a pipe and false teeth in the bushes at the 18th.

The remains of a drunken committee match the night before where someone took a tumble while rather under the influence.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
When playing at Huntswood GC today, we found a lost ball that had a Haste Hill (our home club) badge stamped on it. Those two courses are almost 20 miles apart so we thought that was a funny coincidence. Turns out our captain, club sec and two other members just happened to be playing a match there on the same day by chance, so assume one of them lost it.

The other week we were playing behind some blokes who kept dropping everything. They were in a buggy, he kept driving back, first to look for his glove he dropped, then he's asking if we've seen any sunglasses. Later on we found a putter lying by a green and sure enough he came back for that as well.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of my mates found a ladies bracelet outside the club house turns out it was worth over £4000. It was returned to its grateful owner the very same day.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
A few months ago I found a tiger head cover by our 13th green.
Some guts were arriving at the nearby 15th green, so I called out ''Has anyone dropped a tiger head cover?''
A guy shouts that he's lost one and came trotting accross.
I gave went to hand it to him and he says, ''Oh bugger, that one's not mine but thanks anyway''.
What are the chances?
I handed it in at the clubhouse and I think it's still there.
There was also a Scooty putter handed in that wasn't claimed for about two weeks!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One Sunday morning we thought we found two dead bodies. One of each.
They were so pissed / drugged we couldn’t wake them up.
They were lucky and only metres from a steep bank into water.
Called the police and they couldn’t wake them.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
One Sunday morning we thought we found two dead bodies. One of each.
They were so pissed / drugged we couldn’t wake them up.
They were lucky and only metres from a steep bank into water.
Called the police and they couldn’t wake them.
Have they been claimed 😁