Looking for 7 handicappers for Cat 1 objective

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
2 qualifiers in and I'm up to 7.5...But!!
I feel the game is there.
I'm getting used to the new course and starting to get some reasonable scores going .
Working out the places to not go has taken a bit of time but I've got some fairly reliable tools for the tee now so hopefully that side of things has steadied.
I feel I'm capable of pulling this off, although it's not going to be easy.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
2 qualifiers in and I'm up to 7.5...But!!
I feel the game is there.
I'm getting used to the new course and starting to get some reasonable scores going .
Working out the places to not go has taken a bit of time but I've got some fairly reliable tools for the tee now so hopefully that side of things has steadied.
I feel I'm capable of pulling this off, although it's not going to be easy.

Good to hear I'm watching closely.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Back down to a 6 handicap 6.4 exact after a Stableford 39 points on Sunday.

I can honestly say ive never played the front 9 better 3 birdies and 3 more very good chances from less than 10ft.

A bogey and a treble bogey cost me dearly but on the positive side the games there.

D

Deleted member 16999

I can honestly say ive never played the front 9 better 3 birdies and 3 more very good chances from less than 10ft.

A bogey and a treble bogey cost me dearly but on the positive side the games there.
Well played Tony, keep it going mate :thup:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

good stuff PJ, getting there

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site

Nice work Tony!
I'm drifting the other way - can't seem to stop the silly errors.....
Need to give myself a good slapping!

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well played Tony. Only played 3 qualifiers this year and had 2 point 1's and a buffer. Hoping to get stuck in during the coming months.

D

Deleted member 15717

Had managed to creep to 6.4 before a little cut brought me back to 6.0. Just can't seem to get lower...and running out of qualifiers to do it in

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I do believe by the lack of posts we are not doing too well, although disappointing the good news is a good cause will benefit.

I myself have just not played enough qualifiers although the ones I have obviously ive had a chance.

With just a few weeks to go and more and more pair or team comps in the offing maybe my only chance will be the club champs off a longer course and harder pins so it will be tough.

Any others struggling or feel they still can do it?

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Currently off 7.3 the highest I've been for 10 years think I have 3 comps left this year to achieve the target starting tomorrow. Just haven't been able to play in many comps think it's 6 this year. They always fall on a day I am working and my golf just hasn't been up to scratch.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I had a 3 over gross (off 6.3) at the weekend, just waiting for HDID to announce the result and any cuts.

I may play in another major on Sunday.

I'm in the scratch matchplay final in September......so all in the lap of the gods.

D

Deleted member 15717

Currently sat at 5.8

Club champs to come early September, and maybe a midweek medal/stableford. They are my only hope now!