Looking for 7 handicappers for Cat 1 objective

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Great support guys, and big thanks to Tony for getting this off the ground. I really hope you all get down to 5.5.;)

Perhaps we could do one for forumers with handicaps 11 to 12 to get down to single figures ?

Craigg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Great support guys, and big thanks to Tony for getting this off the ground. I really hope you all get down to 5.5.;)

Perhaps we could do one for forumers with handicaps 11 to 12 to get down to single figures ?

I'm in. Might as well send my £20 now but I'll give it a bash.

D

Deleted member 15717

Anyone have any updates yet, or is it too early for comps?

I got cut from first medal of the year, so down to 6.0. Hoping I haven't peaked too soon!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone have any updates yet, or is it too early for comps?

I got cut from first medal of the year, so down to 6.0. Hoping I haven't peaked too soon!

Well done mate good start.
I will be as soon as last Sundays results come in .2 or .4 I suspect but a start non the less.
Starting at 7.3 though so need plenty more.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Recent 4 rounds in the "Jack Frost" and bounce games have been a 3 over gross, 4 over gross, 39 points and 41 points (off 6.5).

Just watch when the qualifiers start in April, it'll be 9 over, 10 over and back to 20 odd points........:(

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Recent 4 rounds in the "Jack Frost" and bounce games have been a 3 over gross, 4 over gross, 39 points and 41 points (off 6.5).

Just watch when the qualifiers start in April, it'll be 9 over, 10 over and back to 20 odd points........:(

Imagine you actually did a bit of practice.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another tiny cut from last weeks medal even though I had an official NR as I messed up hole 17.
Put my card in as I always do and expected a small cut so 6.7 from 6.9 and going in the right direction.
Cat1 is in the bag this year.

D

Deleted member 15717

The slide continues...an NR at the weekend throws me up to 6.2

New swing changes just not happening at the moment!