Looking for 7 handicappers for Cat 1 objective

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd be keen for this! I'm currently off 9.7 but I do feel like I'm due a very good year. My lowest I've been is 5.0 so I have been there before and know what it takes to get there :swing:

If your keen mate then who am I to turn you down hopefully it will inspire you to some dizzy height.

The rules are above.

And to all that are doing it if you fail its £20 to HFH through the justgiving page on Fish or Richart page.

I will also add a prize to all that succeed[good luck].

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site
Just a suggestion, but how about all involved chuck a dozen balls into the pot and either the one that drops the most or those successful divide up the spoils ?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just a suggestion, but how about all involved chuck a dozen balls into the pot and either the one that drops the most or those successful divide up the spoils ?

I think £20 is enough outlay especially as HFH can get rather expensive for some.
I will sort some prizes for those that succeed,hopefully only 1 or 2 to keep the cost down:D
Thanks for the suggestion though but with everyone starting on a different level it maybe unfair on some more than others.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Go'ed Tobo,

It will give me something worthwhile to spend Fish's £20 on.;)

Same as you, went from 5.6 to 6.5 so need to get back going the other way.

Pokerjoke
Fundy
Tab373
Wabinez
Trojan615
Imurg
Junior
Owen_Thomas_14
Mcleodc2000
Liverbirdie

I would have thought that a certain "Oo, I'm having lessons" Qwerty and an "8 putters a week" Bluewolf would also be interested.......

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As an added incentive, I'm also gonna offer an extra £1 for anything over 6.9, if I go the other way.

£21 = 7.0

£22 = 7.1 etc,

Anyone else game for that, just to give you an added incentive.:thup:

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just been to the range omg it was like I've never swung a club before. Think I got more chance of being off 10 by Sept.

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Are you still at Enmore mate if so are you up for a game and how much is it as a guest,i can play any week day.
Yes still at Enmore I'm playing tomoz so will find out the cost. Will have to pick a day when no frost coz they just love using the temp greens. Will send you a message tomoz.