Looking for 7 handicappers for Cat 1 objective

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi all over the last 2 seasons I have gone from 5.6 to 6.9 handicap but this year I am so going to get to low 5s and was looking for like minded people to join me on the quest.

I'm going to do it so you need the same attitude and maybe if all we can have a bet for HFH in September simply you do it or you don't.

Basically you have to be a 7 handicap so 6.5 to 7.4 and be 5.4 or less by Sept 13th.
Any takers thinking £20 a man.
If we don't get enough 7s we can add 8s but obviously your behind already.
So add your name.

Pokerjoke

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Nice challenge Tony. If I was up there close to you I'd take you on. Unfortunately, if I don't get my act together my fear is we'll end up swapping place. Currently at 5.7 but I can't see where the next good round is going to come from.

Good luck with your quest.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
if you can stretch your criteria by 0.1 Ill happily join you as currently 6.4 albeit more like a 9.4! (always in for a challenge even if doesnt mean i change a great deal)

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Go on Tony i will give it a go. currently off 7 dead only played 9 comps last year but started the season at 6.2. Now my girls are at school full time i am hoping to play more.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
if you can stretch your criteria by 0.1 Ill happily join you as currently 6.4 albeit more like a 9.4! (always in for a challenge even if doesnt mean i change a great deal)

We are going to need a few so it seems fair to me and its another score for HFH if you fail.

I did forget to add that even if you get under 5.4 it has to be under on Sept 13th,ta

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi all over the last 2 seasons I have gone from 5.6 to 6.9 handicap but this year I am so going to get to low 5s and was looking for like minded people to join me on the quest.

I'm going to do it so you need the same attitude and maybe if all we can have a bet for HFH in September simply you do it or you don't.

Basically you have to be a 7 handicap so 6.5 to 7.4 and be 5.4 or less by Sept 13th.
So add your name.

Pokerjoke
Fundy
Tab373

D

Deleted member 15717

Yup....currently off 7, and I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Nashy

Head Pro
Visit site
I would love to join in but I just won't have the spare time I need dedicate to practice to get down to 5.4.

I made a vow in 2016 I would go out any enjoy my golf more, the scores reflexed this.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

So add your name.

Pokerjoke
Fundy
Tab373
Wabinez
Trojan615

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Be rude not to wouldn't it...
Going to be tough but, hey, life ain't easy is it....

Pokerjoke
Fundy
Tab373
Wabinez
Trojan615
Imurg

Owen_Thomas_14

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd be keen for this! I'm currently off 9.7 but I do feel like I'm due a very good year. My lowest I've been is 5.0 so I have been there before and know what it takes to get there :swing: