Auction/Raffle Items Help for Heroes Hankley 2023

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Looking for items we can auction on line and on the day at Hankley for the Help For Heroes charity.

Four balls always do well, so please ask your clubs if they would be willing to donate for such a good cause. Also three balls playing with a member are popular, and a great way to meet forumers.

Items do do not have to be 3 and 4 balls, so if you have any clubs you don’t need, balls you will not use etc, post them on this thread, and we will auction them off. (Please no worn out clubs or Molitor or Top Flite golf balls !)

I will do a separate thread for bids, so please just post on here anything you think will raise some money. Hopefully Neil Tappin will raid the GM cupboard and add a few items.

We also need Raffle Prizes, so anything not up to Auction standard would be gratefully received.

D

Deleted member 1147

Have emailed the club manager to ask for a 4 ball voucher.
If I have no luck with him I'll ask the Captain 🤞

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Looking for items we can auction on line and on the day at Hankley for the Help For Heroes charity.

Four balls always do well, so please ask your clubs if they would be willing to donate for such a good cause. Also three balls playing with a member are popular, and a great way to meet forumers.

Items do do not have to be 3 and 4 balls, so if you have any clubs you don’t need, balls you will not use etc, post them on this thread, and we will auction them off. (Please no worn out clubs or Molitor or Top Flite golf balls !)

I will do a separate thread for bids, so please just post on here anything you think will raise some money. Hopefully Neil Tappin will raid the GM cupboard and add a few items.

We also need Raffle Prizes, so anything not up to Auction standard would be gratefully received.
I'll give you a new sleeve of AVX and a new sleeve of Mizunos I've got in the cupboard, Rich.

D

Deleted member 1147

Club manager has confirmed that there’s a 4 ball voucher waiting to be picked up