Look who I bumped into at the range.....

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the great comments everyone!! I showed them all to her and she's made up!!!! :)

Despite some opinions to the contrary, she is my daughter, Richart!! .........and she hasn't had any lessons, except from me, Anthony!! :p :D

She'll be 9 on New Years Eve so I think I should probably start her on a course of lessons soon if I'm going to live off her tour earnings!

Thanks for all the feedback.... :)

Mr_T

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
By the looks of it she certainly will, get her some lessons and with w bit of luck you'll be mr lewis' neighbour in no time at all :)

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Rick just came accross this thread (joys of night shift) Firstly I'd like to point out that yer daughters swing is better than yours ;-) very nice indeed.

Secondly when and how did you start her in the golf ? I know mines only 5 weeks old and can't hold her head up yet but was wondering when to start her and how to go about it ??

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Secondly when and how did you start her in the golf ? I know mines only 5 weeks old and can't hold her head up yet but was wondering when to start her and how to go about it ??

Got her a set of plastic clubs when she was 1!!!! she started hitting them in the back garden around 18 months.
She's on her 3rd set of irons now, ( I got her first proper set about 6 months ago). She comes to the driving range with me and up the par 3 course at my place.......absolutely loves it.
I also take her to Top Golf in Watford, where she's really competitive with the scoring and loves getting a new PB...........5 weeks old is just the right age to start I reckon.....:D :D

bayjon14

Assistant Pro
www.seapointgolflinks.ie
Fantastic shooting by Tom. Well done. I really like to see young guys get off to a flyer in their pro careers.
It would be great if your daughter was to make the step in years to come.
The par 3 is a great learning ground, once their is some good hits.
At our club we have some scratch pitch and putt players, all low handicappers but do struggle to hit a long ball.

Not to side track but well done Tom and enjoy the scrapbook moment,