Look who I bumped into at the range.....

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Local lad young Tom Lewis was hitting a few balls at the range where his dad is the pro.

He was kind enough to pose for a photo with my daughter.

tomlewis.jpg

We had a chat about his next tournament which is this week in Portugal. He was joking that he only has to win another £200k to secure his card and avoid Q school.

Afterwards I told my girl that she had just had her photo taken with a future Major winner....... she seemed impressed, and then said, "now can we go to McDonalds!!"..........:D

Here's a quick vid of her swing that day.......

http://youtu.be/A3wl097rPDc

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
forget the picture, that is one cracking swing your daughter has, future winner there as well methinks

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bloody hell Rick thats impressive,i love the way she keeps her head so still,and keeps her
eyes on the ball.
That inspires me to start my boy on some lessons next year.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
There's a swing most of us would give our right arm for. She'll be coaching you soon Rick...
Tom's only got to come 2nd to make is 200k - or win it for an exemption!!

When I was down at Aztec's place in April they had the County under 16 Girls playing - some of these 13-14 year old's have a wonderful golf swing, just a pleasure to watch - mind you some of them had some decent tantrums too...

Last edited:

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rick do you have the same idea as me? I was thinking that when I eventually have wee uns I'd get them on the golf course ASAP. Get them coached and nurture their golf talent and hope they make it on to a pro tour. Then they can help keep me in my old age.

Seems a safer bet than the pensions at the minute anyway :)

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Pretty girl, great swing, well worth marketing. Perhaps give Chubby Chandler a call and see if he gives discount for juniors.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Think you should have told Tom he was standing next to a future major champion and asked your daughter to sign the pic for him. :D

How straight is that left arm.

Impressive!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Must have been a relief she didn't get your looks Rick ? I noticed the Lee Westwood elbow, but it hasn't held him back. She will be beating her dad before too long.:)