TM GM fitting day at Wentworth

golfsaint

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sounded a brilliant day by GM & TM - just hoping that GM and another manufacture can repeat the experience again soon for some more lucky forum members - and hoping i am one off them after listening and reading the lucky 4`s brilliant day

GM what ya think :)

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Sounded a brilliant day by GM & TM - just hoping that GM and another manufacture can repeat the experience again soon for some more lucky forum members - and hoping i am one off them after listening and reading the lucky 4`s brilliant day

GM what ya think :)

Do we have a cringe smiley?............................:smirk:

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
great write up Colin and a pleasure to meet you. The lift was worth it for the little snippet of advice ;)

see how it goes tomorrow in the team scramble for me :cheers:

I so wish I had taken more photo's but was so wrapped up in it all it sort of got a bit forgotten

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
great write up Colin and a pleasure to meet you. The lift was worth it for the little snippet of advice ;)

see how it goes tomorrow in the team scramble for me :cheers:

I so wish I had taken more photo's but was so wrapped up in it all it sort of got a bit forgotten

You're welcome G1BBO, good luck tomorrow, hope the clubs listen to you, remember...tempo tempo tempo:thup:

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
might have to get one of these
15460.jpg

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Excuse my ignorance but what is the meaning of "IER" that seems to be cropping up in many of these TM threads?

It is from the TM TV advert and marketing campaign for the RBZ stage 2 clubs. Apparrently they are Rocketballzier