Like a kid at christmas...

Chris1980

Head Pro
Visit site
After getting some advice from the forum earlier in feb, i took the plunge and treated myself to a Scotty. A select GOLO to be precise! God is it beautiful! Cant wait to get out on the course with it tomorrow!

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After getting some advice from the forum earlier in feb, i took the plunge and treated myself to a Scotty. A select GOLO to be precise! God is it beautiful! Cant wait to get out on the course with it tomorrow!

We won't believe you unless we see photos;)

Chris1980

Head Pro
Visit site
Not sure how to get the pics on post. 34" length with 15g weights. Said perfect length for me wud be 33.5" but were reluctant to chop it so said to try it out at 34" and if needs cut itll get cut. Trying to recall putts, think 29. With a 30 footer for good measure, although greens are quite slow at mo.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looks lovely mate, what were you using before ? What do you think this has done for your putting ? Do you feel more confident or is it just everything about the putter suits you ?

Chris1980

Head Pro
Visit site
Looks lovely mate, what were you using before ? What do you think this has done for your putting ? Do you feel more confident or is it just everything about the putter suits you ?

Thanks mate, was using an odyssey rossie putter. Putting has always been the stronger side of my game. Def feel more confident with it in hand but the ball running true off the milled face is great!