Laughter - the best medicine

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
No gag, this happened to me today. I was in Whitby this morning and bought take out coffees for myself and my wife, dog was with us and has been playing up a little lately when in cafes. She wanted one with squirty cream and they added a little lotus brand biscuit on top. I was walking away from the van to where my wife was sat when a seagull came over my shoulder, plucked the biscuit from the top of the drink :oops:. Clean as you like.

I was slightly proud I spilt nothing but I also had some admiration from the cleanliness of the move :LOL:.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The call made by Alex into the Tom Swarbrick prog on LBC tonight 10.01.22, from about or soon after 11.05pm. Worth a listen on Global Player catch up, though I’m thinking it’ll get onto the LBC YouTube channel. I ?? until I realised it was serious and then felt like ??

Last edited:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
No gag, this happened to me today. I was in Whitby this morning and bought take out coffees for myself and my wife, dog was with us and has been playing up a little lately when in cafes. She wanted one with squirty cream and they added a little lotus brand biscuit on top. I was walking away from the van to where my wife was sat when a seagull came over my shoulder, plucked the biscuit from the top of the drink :oops:. Clean as you like.

I was slightly proud I spilt nothing but I also had some admiration from the cleanliness of the move :LOL:.
Regular occurrence in Padstow dock/wharf is seagulls stealing fish from insufficiently wary tourists. My (Cornish) wife laughed so much when it happened to me she nearly fell in - or did I push her?!