Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
245217438_10159720402572265_4192325400474552239_n.jpg

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Biff Whipster, a member of Insulate Britain, said some members of the public have been thanking the group during its protests over the last few weeks.

He told the PA news agency: “I was in front of a lorry driver at one junction and he came out filming me, very angry. Just five minutes of conversation ended up with him shaking my hand, thanking me and thanking my friends who were in the road. They were glued to the road on behalf of his children.”

Mr Whipster denied the group blocked an ambulance during its recent protest at Wandsworth Bridge in south-west London.

Tim Gough, spokesperson for Insulate Britain outside the Royal Courts of Justice in London, before a hearing over the injunction banning the environmental activists from blocking the M25.
Tim Gough, spokesperson for Insulate Britain outside the Royal Courts of Justice in London, before a hearing over the injunction banning the environmental activists from blocking the M25. Ian West
“I personally unclogged 50ft of traffic in front of the ambulance, it was on the opposite side of the road, the opportunity to drive away was there,” he said.

“I appreciate the chaos of the situation. I’ve seen the clips on social media and it certainly looks like there was an ambulance that we were blocking. The ambulance was behind the camera though. He was in the opposite carriageway and we did clear the road.”

Biff Whipster said he had resigned himself to the possibility of potentially being thrown in prison or