Laughter - the best medicine

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Talking to a guy who missed an ex pit lads funeral a couple of months ago. Or I went to.
Anyway he tells me that Dennis who’s funeral it was. He picked him up in the car at the end of the pit lane one day about 11.45. He is hung over and stinks of beer. Knowing Dennis he probably had a few beers before work. Anyway they go into the lockers and Dennis whilst undressing and says “what the hell is that in my inside pocket” he promptly pulls out last nights fish and chips which he bought whilst drunk and had forgot about them. He said I will take them down the pit and put them
On the electrical transformer which will keep them warm and have them at snap time. He did ?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Mrs d made me promise that if anything happened to her I’d find someone else.
So I did.
Apparently her being stuck in traffic wasn’t what she meant

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of my playing mates came up with a cracker on Friday

" The last thing on that fly's mind was his back side"

as a it landed on his ball just before club to ball impact.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
On the M25 a pensioner drove his brand new BMW to 100 mph, looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him.
He floored it to 140 , then 150, ... then 155, ... Suddenly he thought,
"I'm too old for this nonsense !"
So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up with him.
The officer walked up to him, looked at his watch and said,
"Sir, my shift ends in ten minutes. Today is Friday and I'm taking off for the weekend with my family. If you can give me a good reason that I've never heard before, why you were speeding... I'll let you go."
The Man looked very seriously at the police man, and replied :-
"Years ago, my wife ran off with a policeman, I thought you were bringing her back." !!!
The police man left saying,
" Have a good day, Sir "...

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Ive just been to see my doctor and after he examined me the doctor said "You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?
"In fact, I do," I replied . "After I have sex I am usually cold and chilly, and then, after I have sex with her the second time, I am usually hot and sweaty."
After examining my wife, the doctor said: "Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"
My wife replied that she had no questions or concerns. The doctor then said to her: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually cold and chilly after having sex with you the first time, and then hot and sweaty after the second time. Do you know why?"
"Oh that crazy old fart," she replied. "That's because the first time is usually in January and the second time is in August".....................??

D

Deleted member 1740

why did the pie cross the road?

because he was meet-in-potato…