Laughter - the best medicine

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I came out of Sainsbury's today to find a woman crying her eye's out saying she'd lost all her holiday money.
It really touched me so I gave her £50.

I don't normally do things like that, but I'd just found £2000 in the car park!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Highways Agency found over 200 dead crows on the M5 near Exeter recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be from vehicular impacts. However, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paints appeared on the ...bird's beaks and claws. By analysing these paint residues it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with lorrys, while only 2% were killed by cars.
The Agency then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviourist quickly concluded that when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger. They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "Lorry"

As we wandered down the first hole yesterday I started talking about this "research" as if it was real - got a good old laugh from my playing partners. At the half way hut I was asked to recite it and on the patio after play! One of my favourites now :)