Laughter - the best medicine

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I just bought myself a sat nav for the car which has the voice of FatBoy Slim. Bloody useless it is. Kept telling me "Right here, right now".

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just bought myself a sat nav for the car which has the voice of FatBoy Slim. Bloody useless it is. Kept telling me "Right here, right now".

I had a Bonnie Tyler sat nav. It was rubbish. It kept telling me to turn around. And every now and then it fell apart.

I upgraded to a U2 sat nav but that's no better. All the streets have no name and I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had a Bonnie Tyler sat nav. It was rubbish. It kept telling me to turn around. And every now and then it fell apart.

I upgraded to a U2 sat nav but that's no better. All the streets have no name and I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Better than the Talking Heads one, I am getting nowhere fast.

yandabrown

Visit site
Was it on Sundae? On that rocky road? Hopefully the owners are insured. wouldn't want them to top themselves if they got into debt.
I heard it was on the A 99, it was a really busy day so there were hundreds of thousands of witnesses, damage wasn't bad so not much lolly required for repairs.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Years ago we were on the way to play a baseball game in Ipswich and the entire journey, one of the guys in our car was trying to remember the name of the girl he'd picked up and spent the night with. When we get to Ipswich, he remembers every back road to the ground from a trip about six years ago.

Same as golfers who can remember every shot they hit in a round but forget the name of the playing partner they have just been introduced to by the time they get to the 1st green.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
1) Dunkirk
2) Rorke's Drift
3) Singapore
4) Gallipoli
5) Suez
6) The Somme
7) Saratoga
8) Yorktown
9) Hastings