Laughter - the best medicine

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
There's a funny video doing the rounds on facebook and tiktok. Showing an old guy standing next to a fridge and his wife walks in and knells down in front of him it's called " Stop dreaming , old guys ":ROFLMAO:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Best April Fools prank I heard of was in the local Boys Grammar school about 15 years ago.

One of the boys lived on a farm and took 3 sheep into school and let them roam.

However he has daubed them with the numbers 1,2 & 4.

Apparently they spent hours looking for the non existent no 3 ????

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Best April Fools prank I heard of was in the local Boys Grammar school about 15 years ago.

One of the boys lived on a farm and took 3 sheep into school and let them roam.

However he has daubed them with the numbers 1,2 & 4.

Apparently they spent hours looking for the non existent no 3 ????
This is one of those urban legends. I've heard the same story about Watford Girls' Grammar.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
For some time, my wife’s had this ridiculous idea that I’m playing too much golf. Actually, it came to a head at about 11.30 last night. She suddenly shouted at me: ‘Golf, golf, golf. All you ever think about is bloody golf!’ And I’ll be honest, it frightened the life out of me. I mean, you don’t expect to meet somebody on the 14th green at that time of night

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
For some time, my wife’s had this ridiculous idea that I’m playing too much golf. Actually, it came to a head at about 11.30 last night. She suddenly shouted at me: ‘Golf, golf, golf. All you ever think about is bloody golf!’ And I’ll be honest, it frightened the life out of me. I mean, you don’t expect to meet somebody on the 14th green at that time of night

Shamelessly borrowed from Ronnie Corbett ?