Laughter - the best medicine

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
As PS says some of the things that get we sent through social media you could not re post. You don’t ask for them but they get sent. I just don’t send them on. I had to tell a pal to stop sending me videos of folk snuffing it. It turned my stomach. He said “ I thought you might like it”. ?
I think the fine line has become even finer over the years with PC. It made me chuckle when I read the “Ginge and winge” thread. A good description which made me chuckle, but someone somewhere thinks the “Ginge” bit has crossed the line. Ironically the thread was pulled coz one or two crossed the line ?
For me 99.9% of this thread is just what we need through this lockdown.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I post one or two bits in this thread.
I never post anything that crosses the line but I'm happy to post stuff that nestles up to said line.
The problem is that peoples' lines are in different places.
If I cross anyone's line, I apologise, but I'm quite happy having my line where it is.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I never post anything that crosses the line but I'm happy to post stuff that nestles up to said line.
If I cross anyone's line, I apologise, but I'm quite happy having my line where it is.
I was on about this as well last night wi missis T the general consensus was " know your audience". It's a big audience on here. Carry on Slime. ?

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I got a memo at work today saying: "Brilliant! Great stuff! Well done!" It was from our Internal Plaudit Department.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
SO AM I--loving it,don't stop!!

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site

The only line that matters here is the GM line ?

Toe it baby ????