Ladies equivalent of Druids?

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
The Banchory Queen has been searching for some new gear, but too much of lady's golf clothing is pretty aul' wifie chic, and of course expensive

What's the nearest to a "Druids" type company in women's golf clothing?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have bought my wife a top from Druids before which she still likes - it's a shame to see they've apparently stopped doing women's clothing?

I tend to keep an eye on the usual sources (County Golf etc) to see what pops up - she only likes long-sleeves tops so we're limited anyway. But as for leggings she always just wears normal black sports leggings that you can get from anywhere - not golf-specific trousers but we've never once been told she can't wear them on the course. Dress codes seem to be a bit more relaxed for women anyway. For midlayers the same, just general black Nike zip-up tops from sports shops.

One of her favourite golf polos is from a make called Daily Sports. I think they only seem to make women's clothing, but we found it in a pro shop sale, I can see online that's not particularly cheap if you get it directly from them.

Golfino is another brand that has some alright ladies stuff I think. Have seen it on Brand Alley on sale from time to time.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

Seems good quality 👍🏻

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just got an email from County Golf saying they've launched a partner website just for women's clothing.

There's actually enormous array of stuff there at good prices! Don't know where they've got it all from, but could fill a gap in the market nicely.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just got an email from County Golf saying they've launched a partner website just for women's clothing.

There's actually enormous array of stuff there at good prices! Don't know where they've got it all from, but could fill a gap in the market nicely.

Have to admit I'm surprised Mia baker hasn't got herself involved somehow.

But then you would expect her to be involved here and she likes to appear in places where nobody can understand why she's there.