Knock round Temple Newsam tomorrow...anyone else?

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I get my caddie to answer it for me, i'm too busy using my chipper to make phone calls :D

Wow again. Didn't know chippers had phones built into them now. Now, there's an idea :D :D :D :D
You saw it here first lol
Did you say caddy or chauffeur?

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Be right back. off down the patent office.
Chipper, built in mobby and mp3 player
ipodchippermoby
chipperipodmoby
mobychipod
chipod !!!!!!!!!!!
Sorted :D
Buy a super 50 gig chipod and get a free V-Easy :D

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
so there's no takers then?

Last time I played there, Paul Jarvis, Phil Carrick & another yorkie cricketer i can't remember at the mo were in front of me.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ventured out this morning in a mild breeze :eek: :eek:

Then driving rain, then sunshine :cool:
Then wind again, then rain. get the picture?

Good golf in these condition were nigh on impossible but we did manage some between us. Some of the par 4's were playing soooo long that it took 3 decent hits on some just to make the green.
I don't think anything dropped on the greens, quite a few horseshoes and one from Keef that went over the centre of the hole without dropping. You just know it's going to be one of those days when that happens

Met another forum member in keefg and, for a change, he is exactly as I imagined.

We will have a knock at my place in the coming weeks and hopefully in better weather.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Colton Vig,Maynell road,minute walk to the park,not sure aboutthe golf as I aint been to it despite the bro in law always threatning but we always end up supping instead!

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
Ventured out this morning in a mild breeze :eek: :eek:

Then driving rain, then sunshine :cool:
Then wind again, then rain. get the picture?

Good golf in these condition were nigh on impossible but we did manage some between us. Some of the par 4's were playing soooo long that it took 3 decent hits on some just to make the green.
I don't think anything dropped on the greens, quite a few horseshoes and one from Keef that went over the centre of the hole without dropping. You just know it's going to be one of those days when that happens

Mild breeze? Mild bloomin breeze? I think your tee shot on the 2nd that nearly landed by your feet was a clear indication that we should be flying kites and not golfing today!! lol

Under the circumstances, we didnt do too badly, although i played terrible on some holes and finished about a zillion shots over my handicap :(

Met another forum member in keefg and, for a change, he is exactly as I imagined.

Did you imagine i was a knobhead? Did you imagine i was a top geezer? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :D :D :D

Was nice to meet you anyway fella, and yes, once the gale force winds go away we'll have a knock round your track.