KENT TOUR 18/19/20 November

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
"Badger, do I need my camera ready for your trolley in the bunker routine @ RCP... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:"

That trolley ended it's life a week later at the council dump in Redhill. The GoKart will be in operation next week so you should be safe. Hopefully it won't be as windy ! (or snowy, or rainy)

I blame the organiser, good job he's been sacked off. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Royal Cinque Ports have confirmed that the 8th hole will be closed for irrigation works on Monday. On completion of the 7th hole, please make your way directly to the 9th tee.

We will play the first hole twice to make up the full 18.

For the competition please mark your second attempt on the first as your score on the 8th. Stroke Index for this second attempt will be 16 and it will be a Par 4. Simple really.

D

Deleted member 17920

Royal Cinque Ports have confirmed that the 8th hole will be closed for irrigation works on Monday. On completion of the 7th hole, please make your way directly to the 9th tee.

We will play the first hole twice to make up the full 18.

For the competition please mark your second attempt on the first as your score on the 8th. Stroke Index for this second attempt will be 16 and it will be a Par 4. Simple really.
Simple really.

You have seen the way the forumers do cards haven’t you 😂😂

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well gents, the delay for St Georges has been a bit of of a wait - but worth it I'm sure. Hope you enjoy the weekend and hope to see most of you on Tuesday (provided you survive the evenings out, that is!)