KENT TOUR 18/19/20 November

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Royal Cinque Ports today. That was a fantastic championship course, with some absolute standout golf holes.

Thanks to Jobr1850, ChrisD, and Norfolk Shaun for their great company. Cheers boys, very enjoyable day.

D

Deleted member 15344

Course was in stunning condition today and the wind was brutal and the scores reflected that . Winds hitting 25-30 mph and ice cold

The Euro Pro winner shot 72 and in those conditions was a stunning round of golf.

D

Deleted member 17920

What a fantastic course. Very impressed with the course clubhouse and the food after was excellent 👌

Shame it wasn’t as windy as predicted 😂

I am totally cream crackered now.

Wolf

Visit site
I'm so coming to next year's Kent meet, seeing those pictures and hearing what a great day it was brings back memories of RCP, only place with a wind I've hit driver and Wedge to a par 5 in to then on the very next par 3 hit driver and wedge and been short :ROFLMAO:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm so coming to next year's Kent meet, seeing those pictures and hearing what a great day it was brings back memories of RCP, only place with a wind I've hit driver and Wedge to a par 5 in to then on the very next par 3 hit driver and wedge and been short :ROFLMAO:
Played Cinque Ports with Swinger and Ding Dong in July, but we were a bit disappointed that there was no wind, and the weather was beautifully sunny. Didn’t feel we got the full links experience.:whistle:;)

Have a good day at Royal St George’s. One of my favourite courses, and the best golf lunch.

D

Deleted member 15344

Played Cinque Ports with Swinger and Ding Dong in July, but we were a bit disappointed that there was no wind, and the weather was beautifully sunny. Didn’t feel we got the full links experience.:whistle:;)

Have a good day at Royal St George’s. One of my favourite courses, and the best golf lunch.
It was the full experience today 🥶

D

Deleted member 15344

Did you get the Cinque Ports tornado we got a couple of years back ? The rain that day was like needles being jabbed in your face.:eek:

Yep we had that including a little hail storm , horizontal rain , balls moving on the green

D

Deleted member 17920

We can safely say we got the full links ticket today. 7 club wind with rain then we got chucked some hail in for having fun.

The lunch today was first class.

The plate was well and truly stacked high 😉

I have never so many forumers trying to take the clubhouse out with there 1st drives 🤣

D

Deleted member 15344

We can safely say we got the full links ticket today. 7 club wind with rain then we got chucked some hail in for having fun.

The lunch today was first class.

The plate was well and truly stacked high 😉

I have never so many forumers trying to take the clubhouse out with there 1st drives 🤣

Just the one plate 😲

Reinforced windows on the balcony

D

Deleted member 25172

Back home. So, firstly: thanks to all my playing partners at Princes and RCP for putting up with me! A second thank you to Papas and Dando who gave me a lift to and from the meet! A third and general thank you to everyone for welcoming a newbie like me.

As for my golf. What a load of cr*p. First day I at least managed to score 20+, but today - my oh my that was bad. So there’s only one way to sum that part up: FITTNYLLE!

The rest? Superb.

Cheers, look forward to the next meet.

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
That course well and truly beat me up today! Brutal! The company kept me on the course though! Great to see Badger win with 30 points!

Have been on the bed back at the hotel in a semi coma for 4 hours! Ha