KENT TOUR 18/19/20 November

D

Deleted member 17920

Just in case you may not know, the M20 WILL BE CLOSED COMPLETELY around junction 4 this weekend, and the following weekend as well.
Cheers for that, I guess we are better going down the M2 after the Dartford crossing?

D

Deleted member 15344

That will be your only option, whether you come acorss the bridge or round the southside. It wont be pretty, so I would recommend leaving a little extra for your travels:)

👍 sat Nav always seems to take me down the M2

D

Deleted member 17920

That will be your only option, whether you come acorss the bridge or round the southside. It wont be pretty, so I would recommend leaving a little extra for your travels:)
Cheers.

That’s why we are coming down Saturday afternoon instead of rushing around Sunday morning 👌

D

Deleted member 25172

Thanks for organising this! Weather seems to be with us so far, so fingers crossed it’ll stay that way. Really hope that we’ll be able to play all 18 holes at Royal Cinque as well. Saw on their site now that the 13th is closed for the remainder of the week due to irrigation installations.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks for organising this! Weather seems to be with us so far, so fingers crossed it’ll stay that way. Really hope that we’ll be able to play all 18 holes at Royal Cinque as well. Saw on their site now that the 13th is closed for the remainder of the week due to irrigation installations.

First I've heard of that!

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
"Badger, do I need my camera ready for your trolley in the bunker routine @ RCP... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:"

That trolley ended it's life a week later at the council dump in Redhill. The GoKart will be in operation next week so you should be safe. Hopefully it won't be as windy ! (or snowy, or rainy)

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Spoken to the club.

That work will be competed by the end of this week and the 13th will be ready for us on Monday BUT there is a good chance of another hole being worked on. As such they have said that we should play the 1st hole again to make up a full 18 if this is the case.

D

Deleted member 21258

Hope the weather is kinder this year than the last couple of years, as they truly are a cracking line up of courses.:cool:

Jealous I am, would love to play RCP again, great fun. Hopefully next year for me.

Enjoy.(y)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Hope the weather is kinder this year than the last couple of years, as they truly are a cracking line up of courses.:cool:

Jealous I am, would love to play RCP again, great fun. Hopefully next year for me.

Enjoy.(y)

You not playing and the weather being kinder ............. coincidence?.