It's time

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Shame.

Craw's posts were usually worth reading and I admired his spikiness. Don't go Craw, you added value to this.

Not something that can be said for a very significant proportion of what gets posted on this forum. A huge percentage is complete tripe and/or incredibly dull.

Which reminds me, I must seek advice on colour schemes for the new range of Adidas shoes from the forum. I am keen to avoid sock colour clashes and usually favour a pastel twill trouser....

Snelly, you are one of the dullest on here.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
folks
general note - please keep the personal comments on the right side of banter or the thread will be binned

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Of course I am sweetheart!

Now you run along and start us off something interesting on football again, there's a good lad! :)

Why don't you start one of your normal posts:

How good the showers are at a club.
The standard of the carvery at a club.
Why no one needs a custom fit.
What a fantastic game rugby is.
How brilliant you are.

I think that pretty much covers them all - oh, try and work a money angle in there somehow.

alpha male :rofl: that comment still makes me laugh

S

Snelly

Why don't you start one of your normal posts:

How good the showers are at a club.
The standard of the carvery at a club.
Why no one needs a custom fit.
What a fantastic game rugby is.
How brilliant you are.

I think that pretty much covers them all - oh, try and work a money angle in there somehow.

alpha male :rofl: that comment still makes me laugh

Beautiful Stevie, beautiful! That bittersweet Celtic wit is just marvellous.

Next time, remember I am also noted for the following; no-one needs 4 wedges, S&T is rubbish, waitresses of the golfing world, slow play is the scourge of modern golf, don't play golf in trainers, lessons are for losers, you should carry your bag, pre-shot routines are pointless, new clubs don't improve your game and not least, Renfrewshire - where cousins marry.

Cheers,

Snelly.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thank God for that.

I can now get on with organising a Scotland v England meet now. £50 all in gets you a spam barmcake, a can of top deck, staying in tents in Valentino’s back garden,20 half-split praccy top-flites on the school playing field and a go on the pitch-and-putt in Leith.

So who’s game?

A sad day, I wonder if my “Downfield– the Augsuta of Scotland – discuss” thread will reel you back in soon. As I’m sure has been said for an cantankerous, acerbic, contrary old sod, your a decent lad.

We need someone to be different to the norm and your certainly that. There are only about 10 posters,who I will always read, no matter the subject matter, it’s a shame your going. I know some people are just like the’re online persona, and some are miles away from it. For those that haven’t met me yet, I am a youthful, slim fantastic specimen of a man who can hit a 5 iron 280 into t’ wind, and am a riot. Craw is also good company, if a little quiet TBH

I hope to take you up on the WK, or Machrihanish option at some point in due course, and always welcome down our neck of the woods.:thup:

For balance, I’ve never metGibbo, but as he’s a red, he can’t all be bad can he?:whistle:

Good luck, and don't be worried about swallowing that pride and dipping back in. Most welcome.

Peter

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Beautiful Stevie, beautiful! That bittersweet Celtic wit is just marvellous.

Next time, remember I am also noted for the following; no-one needs 4 wedges, S&T is rubbish, waitresses of the golfing world, slow play is the scourge of modern golf, don't play golf in trainers, lessons are for losers, you should carry your bag, pre-shot routines are pointless, new clubs don't improve your game and not least, Renfrewshire - where cousins marry.

Cheers,

Snelly.

Sorry, but to blow some of your ridiculous assumptions out of the water; firstly I'm not Celtic, I'm English. Secondly I really do doubt that the statistics on cousins marrying is any higher in Renfrewshire than any other county to be honesty.

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
stuff him the big greetin faced git chucking his toys oot the pram. gud riddance glad im not sharing a cottage with you at machrihanish....................... dam im am!!!!! don't go you will be sorely missed lol:p

fabian organise millport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sure I've heard the overtures of goodbye forum many a time.

Bit like Audley Harrison retiring from boxing he keeps saying it but it never lasts more than a fortnight. Mind you difference is ones a crap boxer the other is knowledgeable about golf and a decent fella

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sure I've heard the overtures of goodbye forum many a time.

Bit like Audley Harrison retiring from boxing he keeps saying it but it never lasts more than a fortnight. Mind you difference is ones a crap boxer the other is knowledgeable about golf and a decent fella

which is which then??

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thank God for that.

I can now get on with organising a Scotland v England meet now. £50 all in gets you a spam barmcake, a can of top deck, staying in tents in Valentino’s back garden,20 half-split praccy top-flites on the school playing field and a go on the pitch-and-putt in Leith.

So who’s game?

A sad day, I wonder if my “Downfield– the Augsuta of Scotland – discuss” thread will reel you back in soon. As I’m sure has been said for an cantankerous, acerbic, contrary old sod, your a decent lad.

We need someone to be different to the norm and your certainly that. There are only about 10 posters,who I will always read, no matter the subject matter, it’s a shame your going. I know some people are just like the’re online persona, and some are miles away from it. For those that haven’t met me yet, I am a youthful, slim fantastic specimen of a man who can hit a 5 iron 280 into t’ wind, and am a riot. Craw is also good company, if a little quiet TBH

I hope to take you up on the WK, or Machrihanish option at some point in due course, and always welcome down our neck of the woods.:thup:

For balance, I’ve never metGibbo, but as he’s a red, he can’t all be bad can he?:whistle:

Good luck, and don't be worried about swallowing that pride and dipping back in. Most welcome.

Peter

Now thats a funny, last week at Downfield they were hollow tinning and sanding the greens