It's time

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Anyone that arranges Meets for other forumers, has interesting things to say, and not just about his last round, is ok in my books. If everyone agreed on everything it would be a boring old forum.

Hope to get a game with you at one of your lovely looking Clubs soon Crawford.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
I could see all the back stabbing and insults in the middle of winter when none of us can venture onto the course but now? When the weather is good? The golf is/will/might improve?

I've got 3 teenage daughters that don't behave as badly as you lot! :rofl:

Iaing

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Aye right.
You're in with the bricks mate. The forum would be a far less interesting place without your straight talking, wit and knowledge of the game, it's playgrounds and toys.
Anyway, it's been a pleasure.:)

Ye can buy me a pint tomorrow night for that ye daft bugger! :cheers:

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How come I always miss what has happened. Not that I wanna join in but it would be nice to know what the fuss is all about

If this is forever then good shooting Craw, its been a blast and the forum will be that little bit quieter

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
It is always a shame to see someone leave the forum that has been on here along time and always has an opinion worth reading. Problem is when you have an opinion on everything then sometimes it will rub people up the wrong way, as what you write sometimes does not come across in the manner you meant it.

I have never met Craw, but have met GIBBO on several occasions. I never saw what was written last night, but I would love to know what it was that made GIBBO react like he did, as he always seems a top lad.

Good luck Craw and I look forward to reading your next controversial post.

Also thanks for that lovely big bag of premium practice balls you sent to me........:cheers:

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
You obviously don't know what they are REALLY doing!

And they've probably sworn their mother to secrecy too!

we live in a small village and I work in the local garage so nothing happens without me knowing and the missus would tell me so I could sort it out. On top of that all the lads in the village are terrified of me.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
for thecraw to leave the forum.

After sleeping on the events of last night I've decided enough is enough and its time to call it a day and golf off into the sunset. I've wasted five and half years of my life on here but had some genuine fun and met some amazing people whom I call friends all through the love of golf.

I've also managed to get great prices on skirting (thanks bomber)and valuable advice on cars from Smithy plus lots of other help and advice from the genuine people on here. Cheers to you all.

I've been lucky enough to get invites to places like the Old Course St Andrews, Scotscraig, Blairgowrie, and even Walton Heath courtesy of GM and many other great courses. Many thanks to everyone who has put up with me.

I enjoy the banter and love pulling legs, some people get it some don't - hay ho, that's life I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'm happy to take abuse all day long deserved or not its water off a ducks back, where I draw the line is threats of violence. That really doesn't sit well with me at all.

Mods - its been fun, we've had our "ups & downs" but its as I say - it's been fun and I respect what you do and put up with on a daily basis.

The scousers guys I loved your company at West Lancs, great banter, great bunch of lads. I genuinely offer any of you a game any time at West Kilbride or Machrihanish plus I want a shot at shelling a ball at Stuart C's head!!! ;)

Homer Sir, I take my hat off to you. You must have skin thicker than a Rhino. The abuse you take yet you keep coming back for more! I respect you for that and genuinely wish you success in your pursuit of single figures. Good luck mate.

The Scottish lads and lassies you've all been brilliant and hope to stay in touch and have a few games. Fabian, I now officially appoint you as Millport organiser. Please keep me in the loop.

Before I go I will be making a post in the Post a Review section later and I'll update the Machrihanish thread on Tuesday, possibly Monday night.

I'll keep an eye on the arrange a game section and possibly attend a meet or two in the future with the good guys I've met on the forum. Anyone who wishes a game at WK or Mach just drop me a PM (I'll get an email notification) or an email and I'll pick it up, your more than welcome.

Finally just for Stuart C - God bless David Moyes. :ears:

Im sorry you feel the need to leave.
Ive always enjoyed your posts.
Good luck for the future.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's a shame to see you go Craw.
I missed all the issues you obviously had with GIBBO, is there no way that a truce could be brokered for the benefit of the forum?
The forum will be a quieter place without you.
Can't the recent problems be privately sorted out so that neither of you are seen to lose face?
This whole thing seems so needless ................. so SORT IT OUT!

Slime.