Is this a permissible form of practice during lockdown?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Oh jeez.....do you leave the house? It's dangerous out there. It's at this point you usually recommend somebody takes lessons from the pro.... When I first came to the UK back in 1980 I thought it was great that the safety nuts hadn't gotten here. There would be a sign on the cliff edge saying "watch your step....it's dangerous" and anybody but an idiot would take that into consideration and NOT stand on the cliff edge. You are just......nuts. Should I putting extra roofing support construction in...in case an alien lands on it? I wouldn't want it to be my fault that the spacecraft fell to the ground. Safety.....I wouldn't hit a ball in a field if there were people who could be hit.....oh....it's the same on the golf course. Don't hit until the people in front of you (and for the people who are REALLY bad...anywhere) are out of range.

Strangely enough I've worked on ICU amidst Covid so realise it may be a tad hairy. I did say quite clearly I was playing devils advocate. Just pointing out were something to happen then it could get expensive.

Mandofred

Visit site
Strangely enough I've worked on ICU amidst Covid so realise it may be a tad hairy. I did say quite clearly I was playing devils advocate. Just pointing out were something to happen then it could get expensive.
My step daughter works for Blood/transplant.....and that means??? The world is getting nuts. I used to think I was a bit nuts......I am but an amateur.