Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I kinda forgot about this until Gary told me that it's worth the trip for Fridays course alone but sadly I can't make it, shod have said sooner smange so apologies if you had me penciled in (I'm sure you didn't anyway)

Maybe next time fellas :thup:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I know Brendy will shoot me BUT, are the courses we are playing on the Garmin course list?

think ive found Concra Wood ( listed as Castleblayney Golf Club), but cant see the other two

anyone played them with GPS?

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right fellas,

I know it seems ages away but at the minute we are fully booked for the accomodation and the first days golf but We still have some deposits to be paid to confirm your place.

I need these paying as soon as possible please or I can't guarantee your place, I have had a couple of enquiries from other forummers who are interested in going but have had to put them on a reserve list at minute as I would like to have as many regulars as possible there but at the end of the day I'm not going to get caught for anyone's costs if they pull out at last minute and haven't paid a deposit.

Sorry if it sounds a bit grumpy but it's now nearly two months since I asked for deposits, if you haven't paid because you can't make it please let me know and I will offer up your space.

Cheers

Grumpy Steve :p

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
early ferry so looking possibly for an afternoon round, tbh Phil has sorted most of the details, I am just tagging along :)

I am only really going to tick meeting Bob off my bucket list :thup:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
early ferry so looking possibly for an afternoon round, tbh Phil has sorted most of the details, I am just tagging along :)

I am only really going to tick meeting Bob off my bucket list :thup:

Any way you can do us all a favour and make that a hit list :whistle:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Ferry gets to Dublin about 13.40 on the Thursday, so plenty of scope to get an afternoon round in either en route to Monaghan or in the Monaghan area around 4.00/ 4.30 after the drive up

Rossmore is an option, someone also mentioned Seapoint as a decent links course, totally open to ideas, so tell us, where should we play?

Only coming over to join the Bob fan club :)

Pooba po po bagpipes :)