Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

theballboy

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi all. Is it 2 late to get in on this? Been lurking on this for a while and getting pro active about organising now. Looking to play concra just. Me and 2 others. All previous paid up members of Garyinderry's 4 ball till he got far better than us and took his finely honed swing and attitude and headed off to Liverpool (something to do with a woman would u believe) Thanks in advance

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all. Is it 2 late to get in on this? Been lurking on this for a while and getting pro active about organising now. Looking to play concra just. Me and 2 others. All previous paid up members of Garyinderry's 4 ball till he got far better than us and took his finely honed swing and attitude and headed off to Liverpool (something to do with a woman would u believe) Thanks in advance

Hi mate

We are fully booked for Concra at the minute unfortunately but if anyone pulls out I will give you a shout.

Cheers

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Updated list.......

smange..... 3 golf, 2 nights...........Deposit Paid & €50

bladeplayer... 3 golf, 2 nights.........Deposit Paid & €50

LanDog..... 3 golf, 2 nights.........Deposit Paid

palindromic_bob..... 3 golf, 2 nights.......Deposit Paid & €20

bayjon14 ...... 3 golf, 2 nights

Malek ...... 3 golf, 2 nights

PhilTheFragger ....... 3 golf, 2 nights...........PAID IN FULL

Gibbo........3 golf, 2 nights..........Deposit Paid

Brendy ...... 2 golf, 1 night (Concra Wood and Slieve Russell and staying Saturday night)........ Deposit Paid

Garyinderry and his bro ...... 1 Golf at Concra Wood (obviously don't need deposit off you Gary, just pay on day)

Farneyman ...... 3 rounds of golf (no deposit required)

Hammertoe.......1 Golf at Slieve Russell......Paid

Just need Malek and bayjon to confirm and that's us fully booked for Concra and the 2 nights accommodation. Still have a space available for golf only at Farnham and Slieve Russell if anyone fancies a round at either course with a thoroughly decent bunch of chaps (and Bob)

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to this .. not dreading the drive up this year ha .. giving up playing scratch cup in our place on the sat..

I know its gona beat us up but looking forward to Concra .... few niggling injuries hopefully be well sorted by then , should be resting them up . but cant / wont stop playing ..

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
can't wait also, only downer is new job is contracting/self employed so means the thurs/fri is unpaid leave grrrrrrrr

so I will have to drink copious amounts of alcohol to take my mind of it :cheers:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to this .. not dreading the drive up this year ha .. giving up playing scratch cup in our place on the sat..

I know its gona beat us up but looking forward to Concra .... few niggling injuries hopefully be well sorted by then , should be resting them up . but cant / wont stop playing ..

Just a wee jaunt up the road for you this year Bill :thup:

Concra will be fun, it's a definite .1 back for most of us GUI members I would say but thane again you never know.

I missed our scratch cup and captains day last year for Ballyliffin and it's well worth it just for the laughs alone

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
can't wait also, only downer is new job is contracting/self employed so means the thurs/fri is unpaid leave grrrrrrrr

so I will have to drink copious amounts of alcohol to take my mind of it :cheers:

Hmmm, I sure one or two of us will manage to keep you company on that :p :cheers:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
well im driving, so i'll have a half of Guinness shandy :)
Thats bordering on blasphemy iin SOME of the company you will be keeping over here Phil ole buddy , rape our goats and take our women (or is that the other way around ) and you will be forgiven

dilute the Guinness ........ eh gads man .. shot at dawn