Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just one more outfit to plan. Would bright orange top with Bright green trousers and a white belt and shoes be an appropriate choice for the ICC?

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
do ya not think ya may be thinking just a bit too much into this Robert? :D

Its OK for you way down there out of his wee mental world :confused:

I have to put up with him on a regular basis in fact just yesterday I was lumbered with him for a game of golf and his musings on what outfits to wear in July :rolleyes:

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yellow trousers ordered. Missed out on the bargain £2.99 ones and had to pay a little more. :(

Now just to wait until the yellow top is released on sale and see if the price drops a bit before I order it or maybe have a look for alternatives.

Decided that the other outfits will be days 2 and 3. Will start more muted for Concrawood. It's one thing drawing attention to yourself at Farnham and Slieverussell. It's another off the blacks at Conrawood.

ICCoutfit3.JPG

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just a wee jaunt up the road for you this year Bill :thup:

Concra will be fun, it's a definite .1 back for most of us GUI members I would say but thane again you never know.

I missed our scratch cup and captains day last year for Ballyliffin and it's well worth it just for the laughs alone

Thank god I'm not a GUI member anymore

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Its OK for you way down there out of his wee mental world :confused:

I have to put up with him on a regular basis in fact just yesterday I was lumbered with him for a game of golf and his musings on what outfits to wear in July :rolleyes:

You play up at north west?? wouldnt mind a go at that, next time your lumbered with bob let me know, ill trek down if theres room for one more

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You play up at north west?? wouldnt mind a go at that, next time your lumbered with bob let me know, ill trek down if theres room for one more

More than welcome mate

Are you really sure you want to spend more time with Bob than is absolutely necessary?

I will let you know when he coming through, it might be this weekend actually :rolleyes:

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
More than welcome mate

Are you really sure you want to spend more time with Bob than is absolutely necessary?

I will let you know when he coming through, it might be this weekend actually :rolleyes:

if its a weekend, i can make it with enough notice, week days is grand anyday

believe me bob makes me cry with laughter, the Muppets i usually play with make me cry with despair lol

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
while i remember, on the Friday do we all meet and check in at the hotel before the 1st round or we all meeting at the course 1st??

Meet at Concra mate, play then head down to Cavan to the B&B.

Cavan is further away than Concra for us northerners anyway so makes sense.

It will probably be the only thing that makes sense the whole weekend :whistle:

If you want to make another night of it, me, Bob, Landog, Fragger and Gibbo are all staying in Monaghan on the Thursday and in fact I think Cian (Landog) is in process of booking a room in the Four Seasons hotel where the rest of us are booked in so if you fancied it get in contact with him and you two can share the twin room.

Last edited:

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Meet at Concra mate, play then head down to Cavan to the B&B.

Cavan is further away than Concra for us northerners anyway so makes sense.

It will probably be the only thing that makes sense the whole weekend :whistle:

If you want to make another night of it, me, Bob, Landog, Fragger and Gibbo are all staying in Monaghan on the Thursday and in fact I think Cian (Landog) is in process of booking a room in the Four Seasons hotel where the rest of us are booked in so if you fancied it get in contact with him and you two can share the twin room.

just saw the last part, ill drop him a pm, thursday a drinking session or golf to be played to?? either way is grand

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
if it all made sense, and bob wasnt bob it just wouldnt be right lol

just saw the last part, ill drop him a pm, thursday a drinking session or golf to be played to?? either way is grand

The way I feel after work today I'd need to hope my mood lifts or I'll be a misery. No drinking on the Thursday. Well maybe a nightcap but that's it. Concra is difficult when fresh never mind hanging.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Gibbo & I are looking to play on the Thursday afternoon/ evening
We get to Dublin about 1.45 pm so looking en route to Monaghan

Any suggestions?
Anyone fancy joining us?