Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
thats bordering on blasphemy iin some of the company you will be keeping over here phil ole buddy , rape our goats and take our women (or is that the other way around ) and you will be forgiven

dilute the guinness ........ Eh gads man .. Shot at dawn

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
either your ALOT more sociable than me , or im a miserable sod Steve ...

b gentle now buddy

I have no idea what you are implying there mate :p

I do believe I was as fresh as paint for the golf last year. In fact that fresh I won on the Saturday and was beaten into 2nd by yourself on the sunday, that tells me I must have had a nice early night with little or no alcohol in my system :mmm:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have no idea what you are implying there mate :p

I do believe I was as fresh as paint for the golf last year. In fact that fresh I won on the Saturday and was beaten into 2nd by yourself on the sunday, that tells me I must have had a nice early night with little or no alcohol in my system :mmm:

If only people understood your avatar is actually a pic of the ICC breakfast menu eh ?

I tells me you played the least worst on Sat and i played the least worst on Sun ha ha . you believe what ever keeps you sane old friend :D

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
No gagging order in place whatsoever, we just wont reveal everything that happened on the partybus etc as you had to be there and the oul fellas weren't there....
What happens on t'partybus stays on t'partybus.