Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
looks like a quality app, and that 15th hole looks a challenge, gulp

using Google Earth the maximum carry to hit the fairway off the back tees is about 170 yards, but thats the same for about 5 of the holes. so in theory................

:)

Its a 9 iron......... in reality however ................................................:D

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There's water in play quite a bit which makes my high cut with my irons a bit nervous as well. May bring some spare balls with me!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Same here, driving up early on Friday, couple of bacon baps and a coffee, one practice swipe then off we go! If that cant earn me a round of sub 90 I dont know what will.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Friday Morn for me , il drive up early ...

whats the tee time on Friday please Steve?

Our first time is 12.24 Bill then 12.36 & 12.48.

I think the 12 minute spaces between tee times tells us all we need to know about how the course plays off the black tees

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Our first time is 12.24 Bill then 12.36 & 12.48.

I think the 12 minute spaces between tee times tells us all we need to know about how the course plays off the black tees

Thats the job mate lovely times, 9am start will see me with loads of times to share Brendys brekkie and loosen up before the hardship begins :thup:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thats the job mate lovely times, 9am start will see me with loads of times to share Brendys brekkie and loosen up before the hardship begins :thup:

I'm not so sure I fancy your chances of getting a share of Brendys breakfast :eek:

You'll need to be bloody quick and brave as a lion to attempt that ;)

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thursday ill be up around 12ish cain, the hotel has a pool and gym, so might chillax and mentally prepare for the next day :D

Aye, good thinking Malek :thup:

Keep me and Bob a couple of machines in the gym free and we will join you :p

Sorry, meant to say :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cool: