Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Itll be the bar you will be needing then not a gym. :D

Aye, good thinking Malek :thup:

Keep me and Bob a couple of machines in the gym free and we will join you :p

Sorry, meant to say :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cool:

to be honest its more pool than gym hehe, everys ones lofting up, maybe if i 'stack up' the weights ill hit further :Dheheh

not long now cant wait..

Last edited:

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There's a strong possibility Steve that I'll be passing through Muff so i could collect you on the way through

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There's a strong possibility Steve that I'll be passing through Muff so i could collect you on the way through

Thanks mate but im taking my motor and getting Bob on the way, if your in Omagh and want to travel down with us just let me know as your more than welcome.

Gonna put this out to you and Malek for the Thursday afternoon, would you two be up for a round at Lough Erne on the Thursday afternoon? Nothing definite yet, me and Bob thinking about it at minute. Can get a 4 ball with buggies for £50 each.

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks mate but im taking my motor and getting Bob on the way, if your in Omagh and want to travel down with us just let me know as your more than welcome.

Gonna put this out to you and Malek for the Thursday afternoon, would you two be up for a round at Lough Erne on the Thursday afternoon? Nothing definite yet, me and Bob thinking about it at minute. Can get a 4 ball with buggies for £50 each.

Lough Erne might be a bit steep for my student bank account!

We can see nearer the time, RE travelling down sure, but that could work the best if you've got room in the motor, thanks

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

wouldnt mind that at all, when would payment for the round be required by??

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lough Erne might be a bit steep for my student bank account!

We can see nearer the time, RE travelling down sure, but that could work the best if you've got room in the motor, thanks

No worries, we will sort out travel a bit nearer the time.

wouldnt mind that at all, when would payment for the round be required by??

Nothing definite yet mate just putting feelers out. If we go for it will be a couple of weeks or so beforehand that we have to pay for it.

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No worries, we will sort out travel a bit nearer the time.

Nothing definite yet mate just putting feelers out. If we go for it will be a couple of weeks or so beforehand that we have to pay for it.

Let me have a word with the powers at be and I will get back to you

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What course is everyone most looking forward playing?

For me I think its Farnham love the look of the place, also think it'll be a good test to finish on

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What course is everyone most looking forward playing?

For me I think its Farnham love the look of the place, also think it'll be a good test to finish on

Looking forward to Concra most as ive never played it before and have heard so many good reports about it.

Have played Farnham and Slieve Russell before and they are both great courses so its going to be a great weekends golf, or should I say, a weekend of good golf courses and some decidedly average golf :p

You better travel with someone else mate or your going to do a Bob and be at the wrong golf course :eek: we finish at Slieve Russell, Farnham is on the Saturday ;)

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have never played any of them so im looking forward to them all, if i had to pick one it would be Concra i guess, being off the back sticks and all .. steep test

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played them all and I think Slieve Russell is probably my favourite. A very memorable course. The first could do with a redesign mind you because it is very very weak. But you can forgive it when you see the second.

One thing for sure is that we are playing 3 top quality tracks and if they were any closer to Dublin the cost would easily double if not triple.

Last edited:

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played them all and I think Slieve Russell is probably my favourite. A very memorable course. The first could do with a redesign mind you because it is very very weak. But you can forgive it when you see the second.

One thing for sure is that we are playing 3 top quality tracks and if they were any closer to Dublin the cost would easily double if not triple.

It's like a reverse of the first and second of Omagh, first is best on the course, second is boring