Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
the last few are stevie rolling on the floor laughing trying to hold the camera straight lol

ive just got me some new navy and black trousers, might be the dull dressed there lol

I only have navy and black chinos anyway so you'll be safe!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I struggle to choose my favourite hole! that drive on 8 is fantastic. the drop down on 10 is magic. the drive across 15 is scary.

I have never played it off the back sticks. its going to be a brute but mucho fun. :thup:

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
My target is usually that bunker in the middle. Ended up in it once with my 3rd shot running. Not enjoyable because the next shot out of it is back toward the water. (ended with a 6 that day btw)

I'd love to get my hands on a gopro or similar for the weekend. Could make for some interesting videos.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
yeah, I wouldn't fancy that bunker shot much!!

that wee video was in the days before I had a gps. my bro and his partner had already messed up their drives so a bogey was good to take the hole. pretty sure that shot ended up just shy of the green leaving a simple enough chance of an up and down. I might be a little more cavalier this year with a gps in hand. :thup:

yeah a gopro would be fantastic.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My target is usually that bunker in the middle. Ended up in it once with my 3rd shot running. Not enjoyable because the next shot out of it is back toward the water. (ended with a 6 that day btw)

I'd love to get my hands on a gopro or similar for the weekend. Could make for some interesting videos.

Last thing we need is a video reminder of your horrific dress sense although it may come in handy for remembering some of the craic in the bar as I don't think I stopped laughing last year and can barely remember what we were chatting about :cheers:

P.S. Bob, check your phone :thup:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
my only other concra video. wee nephew showing how it should be done on the par 5 15th. 4 wood to the green.

[video=youtube;Ld4yha52Ev0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld4yha52Ev0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last thing we need is a video reminder of your horrific dress sense although it may come in handy for remembering some of the craic in the bar as I don't think I stopped laughing last year and can barely remember what we were chatting about :cheers:

P.S. Bob, check your phone :thup:

Need to find my charger lol. Just remembered I do have a video camera which could be good for a laugh. Need plenty of photos this years guys. I plan to do a blog.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
HATERS GONNA HATE

14194604885_07b31e2fe4_c.jpg