Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
not long enough, new job starts on 2nd so dosh uber tight... timing as always is always against me :(

so someone buy my for sale stuff, its for a good cause :D

I know you wont know many of us Steve but we look out for each other when we together , same goes for you , so when you over dont be stuck for anything .. we want it to be a weekend you will remember for all the right reasons aswell mate

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just laughed out loud ha ha .. random outbursts of laughter in the bed gets strange looks from the better half

She watching some crap on MtV ,, EX on the beach .. ex's , maybe i should be worried ha

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Getting close now gents ! anyone making inroads into playing well or handicap cuts ?

Won an OOm in our place last week 75 nett 68 off the blues , got a very short visit to 6 handicap but gone back up after an 84 Sat , hopefully get back down in time for Concra ..

played yesterday with my partner in the Barton cup (4somes) , ours was the deciding match & was decided on 17.. i split the fairway , he left me pin high in the fringe 5ft away, i knocked it dead for the win.. good golf as we were roughly 5 over , 2 over from the 3rd -17th

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
We are piggybacking another comp on the same courses on the same weekend mate ,
for those of us with GUI cards they will be qualifiers probably stableford ,

for our own forum comp each day it will be full handicap stableford i would imagine ,

im sure Smange will advise ..

We play for the ICC trophy on the Sunday ,,

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm playing pretty decent. Not playing in any comps over here though. Bit yippy with my wedges recently, hoping that's down to lack of practice more than anything else though