Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
6hr round anyone, if its stableford we may be ok

I will be happy to share a buggy with Bob btw, as long as he isnt navigating otherwise we may play the course backwards if in fact we play the right course

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
LOL hates Guinness..... by the time you leave itll be I loooove the bleck stuff.

btw one of the more recent black tee open results. :D

th October 2013
Place Name Points
Winner Caolan Rafferty 30 points
Runner-Up Brendan McCarthy 27 points
Third C Curran 27 points
Competition Scratch Score (CSS) :
Men: CSS = 77 (31 Stableford Points) 'RO'. CSS equals SSS + 3 with reduction of Handicaps only [Par = 72, SSS = 74]

Happy days good golf gets rewarded :thup:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Now that Gibbo has confirmed we are at present fully booked for the Friday nights accomodation and the 12 places at Concra Wood on the Friday, have only 2 spots left for golf on the Saturday at Farnham and 1 spot left for Slieve Russell on Sunday.
I have booked another twin room for the Saturday night as we have 2 coming on Saturday for beers and golf on Sunday.

This is of course if we have no cancellations or no shows, so anyone who is still swithering whether to go or not will need to let me know very soon so I can get more rooms and tee times booked if any are available.

Can I also ask anyone who has their name down at minute but can't make it to let me know as soon as is possible even if it just 1 round of golf you can't make or the whole weekend.

Latest list now looking like this.....

smange..... 3 golf, 2 nights...........Deposit Paid

bladeplayer... 3 golf, 2 nights.........Deposit Paid & €50

LanDog..... 3 golf, 2 nights.........Deposit Paid

palindromic_bob..... 3 golf, 2 nights.......Deposit Paid

bayjon14 ...... 3 golf, 2 nights

Malek ...... 3 golf, 2 nights

PhilTheFragger ....... 3 golf, 2 nights...........PAID IN FULL

Gibbo........3 golf, 2 nights

Brendy ...... 2 golf, 1 night (Concra Wood and Slieve Russell and staying Saturday night)........ Deposit Paid

Garyinderry and his bro ...... 1 Golf at Concra Wood (obviously don't need deposit off you Gary, just pay on day)

Farneyman ...... 3 rounds of golf (no deposit required)

Hammertoe.......1 Golf at Slieve Russell......Paid

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Food for thought all those not wishing to get a buggy :D

conrawalking.JPG

9111 yards based primarily on shortest possible walking routes from tee to green and in-between finishing at the the clubhouse carpark after the 18th. Not talking elevation changes into consideration.

Wear comfy socks ;)

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

View attachment 9555

9111 yards based primarily on shortest possible walking routes from tee to green and in-between finishing at the the clubhouse carpark after the 18th. Not talking elevation changes into consideration.

Wear comfy socks ;)

And with your zig-zag golf somewhere in the 1200 yard range I would guess :ears:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site

View attachment 9555

Wear comfy socks ;)

Meh, its just like playing 27 holes. No biggy.

Last edited:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For anyone coming along who hasn't met any of us before, it will make it a bit easier if you know who you are looking for when you get there.

Well here is Bob

image_zpsd064e175.jpg

And the answer to your question is........No you can't have your deposits back :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
For anyone coming along who hasn't met any of us before, it will make it a bit easier if you know who you are looking for when you get there.

Well here is Bob

And the answer to your question is........No you can't have your deposits back :rofl:

Text Beat to 70099 and donate £3 to cancer research people!

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site

Well here is Bob

image_zpsd064e175.jpg

Thought you might prefer it even bigger :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: