Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hard to believe it's only 4 months to go. Looking forward to it. With a house purchase on the horizon this is probably going to be one of very few weekend away for the foreseeable.

Where are you moving to Bob? Staying in Omagh?

I'm so excited for this, I'm trying to fix my dodgy elbow and dropping head!

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
quick heads up, got a big decision being made at work on 19th meaning I am either unemployed or changing roles (mad but true)

I still have leave booked but really cant commit just at this moment for obvious reasons. As soon as I know I will either drop out or fire over the full amount.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
quick heads up, got a big decision being made at work on 19th meaning I am either unemployed or changing roles (mad but true)

I still have leave booked but really cant commit just at this moment for obvious reasons. As soon as I know I will either drop out or fire over the full amount.

Good luck Gibbo with the big decision at work and hopefully it will work out and we will see you for a Guinness or two when the time comes.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have our first definite from over the water, PhilTheFragger has confirmed he is coming for the whole weekend and maybe more depending what time he gets over on the Thursday :thup:

Great to see someone making the effort to come over for what once again promises to be a great weekend :clap:

Latest list now looking like this.....

smange..... 3 golf, 2 nights...........Deposit Paid

bladeplayer... 3 golf, 2 nights.........Deposit Paid & €50

LanDog..... 3 golf, 2 nights.........Deposit Paid

Gibbo.... 3 golf, 2nights. TBC

palindromic_bob..... 3 golf, 2 nights.......Deposit Paid

bayjon14 ...... 3 golf, 2 nights

Malek ...... 3 golf, 2 nights

PhilTheFragger ....... 3 golf, 2 nights

Brendy ...... 2 golf, 1 night (Concra Wood and Slieve Russell and staying Saturday night)........ Deposit Paid

Garyinderry and his bro ...... 1 Golf at Concra Wood (obviously don't need deposit off you Gary, just pay on day)

Farneyman ...... 3 rounds of golf (no deposit required)

Hammertoe.......1 Golf at Slieve Russell......Paid

Anyone looking in and thinking about maybe coming, get your name down soon so we can book more rooms and tee times while there is still some available.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Latest list now looking like this.....

smange..... 3 golf, 2 nights...........Deposit Paid

bladeplayer... 3 golf, 2 nights.........Deposit Paid & €50

LanDog..... 3 golf, 2 nights.........Deposit Paid

Gibbo.... 3 golf, 2nights. TBC

palindromic_bob..... 3 golf, 2 nights.......Deposit Paid

bayjon14 ...... 3 golf, 2 nights

Malek ...... 3 golf, 2 nights

PhilTheFragger ....... 3 golf, 2 nights...........PAID IN FULL

Brendy ...... 2 golf, 1 night (Concra Wood and Slieve Russell and staying Saturday night)........ Deposit Paid

Garyinderry and his bro ...... 1 Golf at Concra Wood (obviously don't need deposit off you Gary, just pay on day)

Farneyman ...... 3 rounds of golf (no deposit required)

Hammertoe.......1 Golf at Slieve Russell......Paid

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A question for those playing Concra Wood on the Friday which I think is nearly everyone except for Hammertoe.

Concra is a long course and therefore a long walk so would anyone prefer a buggy? It is the first round of the weekend and before the festivities :)cheers:) have begun, so we should all be capable of walking it but the option is there for anyone wishing it.

According to the Concra Website a buggy is €30 so bear in mind the extra cost if you request one, obviously only half the cost with two sharing.

Now it is a very busy weekend on the courses we are playing as they are hosting the North West Open that weekend so any buggies will probably best booked well in advance.

I have already asked Farnham about buggies but they have none available for us but hoping to up their fleet and he is letting me know of any that become available.

I'm fine with walking and much prefer it but some of you older ones :p may feel the need :D

Let me know ASAP please.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
A question for those playing Concra Wood on the Friday which I think is nearly everyone except for Hammertoe.

Concra is a long course and therefore a long walk so would anyone prefer a buggy? It is the first round of the weekend and before the festivities :)cheers:) have begun, so we should all be capable of walking it but the option is there for anyone wishing it.

According to the Concra Website a buggy is €30 so bear in mind the extra cost if you request one, obviously only half the cost with two sharing.

Now it is a very busy weekend on the courses we are playing as they are hosting the North West Open that weekend so any buggies will probably best booked well in advance.

I have already asked Farnham about buggies but they have none available for us but hoping to up their fleet and he is letting me know of any that become available.

I'm fine with walking and much prefer it but some of you older ones :p may feel the need :D

Let me know ASAP please.

Having played Concrawood and Farnham on foot with electric trolley and with buggies, I would like a buggie. The walk from 9 to 10 on Concra is a bugger.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
And now it starts!!!
Im fine walking. :p

I knew you would enjoy that one.

Buggies, electric trollies, hybrids, DMDs and belly putters always attract your derision ;)

So will I put you down for sharing the buggy with Bob :whistle:

I need to talk to you about trophies some time as well in the near future

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
When everyone else is sitting down knackered after the rounds I'll be doing a little jig and singing the following.

"My score my be crap and a few balls were lost.
But my legs feel fine so you lot can get lost."

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
When everyone else is sitting down knackered after the rounds I'll be doing a little jig and singing

."

E GADS , i need a drink already ...........................:)

Il walk ta , need the exercise :D

if you end up with an odd amount of people sharing buggies i have no problem doubling up to share the cost out tho

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I knew you would enjoy that one.

Buggies, electric trollies, hybrids, DMDs and belly putters always attract your derision ;)

So will I put you down for sharing the buggy with Bob :whistle:

I need to talk to you about trophies some time as well in the near future
Trollies, hybrids, gut putters and GPS, work of the Devil (apparently he has a chipper too!)
Laser devices and Buggies aint so bad, for the likes of Spey Valley, walking would have had us a couple of holes behind by the end of the round such were the travels between holes.

I just prefer walking over buggies if possible.

Trophies, give me a shout if you want me to sort them via the usual route, Billy Hamilton.