Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking very closely at this although I wouldn't need accommodation. Is golf only for the 2/3 days an option and if so is there a breakdown of individual green fees?

Yes mate golf only is an option and the breakdown of green fees is

Concra Wood €35

Farnham Estate €25

Slieve Russell €35

Get yourself along mate, the more the merrier and all that

Promises to be another great weekend

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking very closely at this although I wouldn't need accommodation. Is golf only for the 2/3 days an option and if so is there a breakdown of individual green fees?
Any and all options mate . Have a look in the irish craic ideas thread . Its locked but the green fees are covered in it . B gud to have ya
Or as Steve said:D

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm in for golf 3 days, no accommodation needed.

Can you pm me details to send deposit?

Thanks

Great news mate :thup:

No deposit required for golf only, we will sort out green fees once we get to the club.

Unless of course you want to pay something off it so it less to pay at time but entirely up to you.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Up to date list of who is going so far.......

smange..... 3 golf, 2 nights...........Deposit Paid

bladeplayer... 3 golf, 2 nights

LanDog..... 3 golf, 2 nights.........Deposit Paid

Gibbo.... 3 golf, 2nights

palindromic_bob..... 3 golf, 2 nights

bayjon14 ...... 3 golf, 2 nights

Malek ...... 3 golf, 2 nights

Brendy ...... 2 golf, 1 night (Concra Wood and Slieve Russell and staying Saturday night)

Garyinderry and his bro ...... 1 Golf at Concra Wood (obviously don't need deposit off you Gary, just pay on day)

Farneyman ...... 3 rounds of golf (no deposit required)

Note.....as per reply to Farneyman, if anyone wants to pay more than the required deposit or make some more payments before the actual date to spread out the cost then feel free, I can keep an updated payment list on here so we all know where we stand with it.

And for anyone looking in and thinking about maybe coming along, get your name down, it will be a great weekend.

Last edited:

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
I hope there is going to be a bobby prise this year. That is not a misspelling. I mean a prize for me since Malek stole my thunder last year.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Speaking of trophies, I take it you have somewhere sorted or in mind for them? if need be I can get you the same ones again?

Say no, I wont be offended :D

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Stick my name in for the round @ Farnham Estate. I am going to try and gather a few friends also! Thanks!

Welcome to come along mate but I only have one space left for Farnham at minute, we only have 3 four balls booked and I have 9 definite and two provisionally booked just awaiting confirmation.

The courses are already busy and not many free tee times left, which I was a bit surprised at until I received an email yesterday inviting to me to play in "The North West Open" which unbelievably is the same weekend as us and on the exact same courses as us.

So if you are definitely wanting to play your welcome but at minute I have no space for your mates sorry

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
The courses are already busy and not many free tee times left, which I was a bit surprised at until I received an email yesterday inviting to me to play in "The North West Open" which unbelievably is the same weekend as us and on the exact same courses as us.

Any other details on The North West Open. Is it possible to enter it too?

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Any other details on The North West Open. Is it possible to enter it too?

Same courses as us on the same days as us, golf only with us = €95

Golf only in the North West Open €170

2 nights B&B and 3 golf with us €169

2 nights B&B and 3 golf in North west open €320

Yes they have plenty decent prizes but it will be full of bandits and you could nearly buy yourself most of the prizes with the extra cost of entering.