iOS 7

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well Barclays have just sent me a text saying "make sure you update the mobile banking app before installing IOS7"

How about sending out that message before the update was released you muppets cos the app doesnt work now :angry:

Mark_G

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I didn't like it for the first few minutes then played with a few features and now I love it. To close a multiple tab in Safari you don't use the x, just swipe it sideways and it's gone, same with the forced closing of apps, just swipe up. It's bright, clear and very user friendly. Love it

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Where do I start!! Calendar no longer syncs with iMac. Eats battery in a couple of hours. Everything is slower. Takes longer to charge. Icons and colours make it look like a toy. My 4s is so hot that I can use it as a hand warmer. A lot of in app screens don't line up properly. Can't easily figure out if caps lock is on or off.

So far. I hate it!!

Gopher

Club Champion
Visit site
If your battery life isn't what it was then check the Bluetooth - mine defaulted to ON when I installed IOS 7 and it eats up battery life.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
If your battery life isn't what it was then check the Bluetooth - mine defaulted to ON when I installed IOS 7 and it eats up battery life.

Thanks. But that was the first thing I turned off. Most location services turned off as well. Push is turned off..........
Now the damn camera has locked up.
Hate it, hate it, hate it.
Still prefer it to Android though. :)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
In texts it looks like you are no longer available to delete individual messages within a conversation
I have to delete the entire conversation and if its someone I message a lot (my kids), i have to find them in contacts to start a new message, where as before i could just delete the old messages , but their name would still be on the text list and therefore easier to start a new one

Unless anyone knows better?

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
In texts it looks like you are no longer available to delete individual messages within a conversation
I have to delete the entire conversation and if its someone I message a lot (my kids), i have to find them in contacts to start a new message, where as before i could just delete the old messages , but their name would still be on the text list and therefore easier to start a new one

Unless anyone knows better?

Press and hold gives u the option of copy or more, press more then tick ones u wish to delete then press bin at the bottom.