• Vote to leave the UK

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • Don't know

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Really......you do realise that by implication he has branded every independent former Commonwealth country racist and bigoted. Not to mention the Brexiters voters.

Disappointed by him, I thought he was smarter than that.
He obviously does not have a clue about Scotland
But it's ok for the SNP spokesman to brand Brexiters in the same way, double standards as normal DfT

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Clarified eh:lol: that would be a ' sorry I did not really mean what I said statement' then

I see nothing racist or bigoted in his speech. But without a doubt the interpretation by some narrow minded, opportunistic individuals looking for political mileage where there isn't any is disappointing but not unexpected. Large chip on shoulder springs to mind.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I see nothing racist or bigoted in his speech. But without a doubt the interpretation by some narrow minded, opportunistic individuals looking for political mileage where there isn't any is disappointing but not unexpected. Large chip on shoulder springs to mind.

I know you are in Spain, are you aware where he was speaking?

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brilliant, the Mayor of London speaks at the SLAB conference in Perth and gives a massive boost to the SNP.

Ill advised is putting it mildly, death knell sounding for Scottish Labour.

https://stv.tv/news/politics/1381667-london-mayor-scottish-nationalists-are-not-racists/
Labour is finished in its present form in the whole of the U.K.

I take from. Your nill response your quite happy with the SNP spokesperson tarring all those that voted out of the EU as racists and extreme right wingers.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I know you are in Spain, are you aware where he was speaking?

Spain isn't on the moon. Yes I'm aware. Sometimes blunt speech is needed. The SNP are taking Scotland to hell in a handcart.

I have no problem whatsoever with independence, indeyref2 or whatever it will be called. But I can't for the life of me understand how blinkered the Scottish electorate is to the financial meltdown the SNP are creating to win the hearts and minds.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hells teeth......Khan gets it so wrong that even Andrew Neil takes the SNP's side.......that's a first for sure.

Dugdale looking more and more like a 5th former out of there depth.