Ignore Lists.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a bit bored so my mind has been wandering a tad whilst browsing through the forum and some of the old threads/posts and then this thought crossed my mind;
Am I on anyone's ignore list?
I now I've disagreed with a few of you but surely not angered anyone to the point of being listed! If so, that's never been my intention.
I've heard there is one but I've never even considered looking for it as I have absolutely no need and have never felt the need to ignore anyone on this forum.
Of course, if I am on someone's ignore list I'll probably not get a response anyway.
Just thinking out loud really ..................... the sad ramblings of an old man :eek:.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The problem with putting someone on ignore is that threads then make even less sense than normal as people reply to a post you can't see....
If someone quotes the post then you get to see it anyway....

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Didn't know there was an ignore list, but like everyone on here, I have a point of view and am happy to change my opinion especially when I ask a question " coz I don't know summat". Having said that it grips my poo when you read the same old same old and then the spelling police turn up that has no contribution to said topics whatso ever. Like where you have written " I now" instead of " I know". Me pointing that out adds nothing to the point you are raising. There are some posts that I read and think " not even gonna bother responding.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought this was gonna be a, who's on yours? question

that would've been fun :D

what happens when someone on ignore starts a thread? That'd be a bit weird

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Didn't know there was an ignore list, but like everyone on here, I have a point of view and am happy to change my opinion especially when I ask a question " coz I don't know summat". Having said that it grips my poo when you read the same old same old and then the spelling police turn up that has no contribution to said topics whatso ever. Like where you have written " I now" instead of " I know". Me pointing that out adds nothing to the point you are raising. There are some posts that I read and think " not even gonna bother responding.

Yep, and that's why I don't understand putting someone on ignore. If there is someone who's posts annoy me then I can simply scroll past them. I haven't studied the forum rules that closely but I'm fairly certain that I don't have to respond to a post or forum member I don't agree with, I can just keep scrolling.

D

Deleted member 16999

Yep, and that's why I don't understand putting someone on ignore. If there is someone who's posts annoy me then I can simply scroll past them. I haven't studied the forum rules that closely but I'm fairly certain that I don't have to respond to a post or forum member I don't agree with, I can just keep scrolling.
Far too sensible that mate, putting someone on ignore is playground behaviour.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I am the same as others, I have no one on an ignore list but some whose posts I never bother to read.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am the same as others, I have no one on an ignore list but some whose posts I never bother to read.
I always read posts by certain people, I like being reminded of what massive knobs there are out there!!!!
Every the silly football threads, they give me a massive sense of superiority;)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I always read posts by certain people, I like being reminded of what massive knobs there are out there!!!!

I can only apologise I make you feel that way 😂

D

Deleted member 15344

Exactly that - don’t have anyone on ignore but don’t have the desire to respond to certain posters because have no wish to converse with them. Did read that someone suggested that if you are not responding to someone it’s a form of “cyber bullying “ - some people are desperate to get a response and some just troll with every post so it’s easier to just ignore what they say and scroll past as opposed to putting them on ignore

D

Deleted member 16999

Exactly that - don’t have anyone on ignore but don’t have the desire to respond to certain posters because have no wish to converse with them. Did read that someone suggested that if you are not responding to someone it’s a form of “cyber bullying “ - some people are desperate to get a response and some just troll with every post so it’s easier to just ignore what they say and scroll past as opposed to putting them on ignore
It was me who mentioned silent treatment as a form of bullying, it wasn’t cyber bullying, get your facts right. Feel free to google it.
You have stated numerous times on here you have put people on ignore, now you have no one! So you tell lies?

Last edited by a moderator:

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
It was me who mentioned silent treatment as a form of bullying, it wasn’t cyber bullying, get your facts right. Feel free to google it.
You have stated numerous times on here you have put people on ignore, now you have no one! So you tell lies?

Do you not think it may be possible that Phil had someone on ignore in the past but has since taken them off ignore?

D

Deleted member 16999

Do you not think it may be possible that Phil had someone on ignore in the past but has since taken them off ignore?
He can do what he wants Bob, it’s more the holier than thou attitude he portrays, he wouldn’t behave like that to somebody’s face because it’s not acceptable.

G

guest100718

He can do what he wants Bob, it’s more the holier than thou attitude he portrays, he wouldn’t behave like that to somebody’s face because it’s not acceptable.

I got the impression that you 2 were BFFs. Shows what I know

Last edited:

HughJars

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Oof, totally. I particularly like the mod who knows nothing about Scottish fitba getting involved. As you say, large door handle!

D

Deleted Member 1156

I have an ignore list and I'm sure I must be on other people's too.