If You Were A Golf Club Manufacturer...

D

Deleted member 18588

Completly agree with this!

Imagine a set of "Katana" blades with some Japanese script on them. Beautiful!

Great thread btw!

Katana has already been used by Suzuki for a rather wretched bike so I, for one, would be put off clubs of that name.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Katana has already been used by Suzuki for a rather wretched bike so I, for one, would be put off clubs of that name.

I remember those! Never fancied having a front-ender on one of them - the fuel cap looked decidedly dangerous!

And I also remember the marketing for them. Something that you might like to look up before you simply 'react without reading'!:whistle:

Hint: Japanese, Blade!:mmm:

D

Deleted member 18588

I remember those! Never fancied having a front-ender on one of them - the fuel cap looked decidedly dangerous!

And I also remember the marketing for them. Something that you might like to look up before you simply 'react without reading'!:whistle:

Hint: Japanese, Blade!:mmm:

Never mind the marketing, that was one ugly bike.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
I would call everything the Kaboomultralongfairwaysplitter Soon to be followed by the MKII.

Just because it would make an interesting club house conversation.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Never mind the marketing, that was one ugly bike.

Worse still, the were horribly uncomfortable! Mate had a 600 when I had a Honda 400 Four. He asked to swap if we went any distance! Didn't take long to work out why! The bigger version (1000?) could make doughnuts very easily though - but why would you!

I'd have same attitude with naming clubs - functionality is better than flashy. so some sort of Series numbering (aka BMWs - and er Titleist).

D

Deleted member 18588

Nobody ever seems to know what acronyms and initials like JPX, MP, Vr, FG, etc; mean so what about GTJD.

Gets The Job Done.