I'd rather give up ... than golf

Golf versus...

• Total voters

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
I read an interesting article on the train home yesterday about a survey where most men declared they'd rather give up meat than sex, which got me thinking about golf, naturally...

So I've set up a little poll which I may then turn into a web article. Please only vote for one answer per pair, saying which of the two options you'd choose to give up in a forced to, hypothetical situation.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I would imagine, that on a Saturday/ Sunday morning when most are getting up to go and play, if there partners all said, " don't go to golf come back to bed and ravish me" i would guess all golf courses throughout the country would be empty;)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The fact that they are all full suggests the women in our lives are letting us down. I keep waiting to hear that sentence :( and have yet to be late on the tee.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Oh dear!

It only reinforced for me that golf comes way down in my list of priorities these days. Thoroughly enjoyed the company at Hillside yesterday, and some cracking shots but the round itself just didn't give me a buzz.

Ian_Bristol

Head Pro
Visit site
I would imagine, that on a Saturday/ Sunday morning when most are getting up to go and play, if there partners all said, " don't go to golf come back to bed and ravish me" i would guess all golf courses throughout the country would be empty;)

I always get up 5 mins earlier on a golf day so would still have time to do both.:smirk:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

The fact that they are all full suggests the women in our lives are letting us down. I keep waiting to hear that sentence :( and have yet to be late on the tee.

or there is a current poll on the Milkmans/postmans forum.... why we love golf;)

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
I read an interesting article on the train home yesterday about a survey where most men declared they'd rather give up meat than sex, which got me thinking about golf, naturally...

So I've set up a little poll which I may then turn into a web article. Please only vote for one answer per pair, saying which of the two options you'd choose to give up in a forced to, hypothetical situation.
What is it with ye GM Boys & trains ? :D