I'd rather give up ... than golf

Golf versus...

• Total voters
S

Snelly

:D

I did miss it! A shame as it is the first post I have ever seen from him that is actually worth reading. His medicine must be working this morning.

CheltenhamHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would give up golf rather than any of the above.

The only one I said I would give up would be birthdays and xmas, because they're not actually that big a deal, although i'm questioning christmas just because of the family side of things. Couldn't care less about giving up my bday, I don't make a fuss over it!

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
The only time I get my leg over is Christmas and my birthday, so voting for either giving up sex or birthday/Christmas would be the same!

D

Deleted member 1147

The only ones other than golf which I'd be willing to give up are holidays and watching sport on TV.

But you can do both of those on golf breaks, so I'm getting the best of both worlds.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Give up golf??????????!!!!!!!!!!!
are you mad!
3 iron to 3ft from 210, better then sex.
Hitting a golf ball right out of the meat of the club, is all the meat I need.
Season isn't long enough in this country to take 2 weeks holiday.
Id give golf for half a day to get my presents on Xmas and birthday
and hate football so not missing watching anything there, skiing and biathlon is another matter tho!!! Hmmmm.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does this forum not comprise golfers then? You'd rather give up golf than the choices offered? The only option I chose over golf was holidays - because golf's not worth playing if I can't have my annual scottish golfing holiday.

Golfers? Pah! Lightweights.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd give it all up apart from meat. Can't imagine going the rest of my life without a good steak or roast lamb or bacon or sausages or ...............

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would imagine, that on a Saturday/ Sunday morning when most are getting up to go and play, if there partners all said, " don't go to golf come back to bed and ravish me" i would guess all golf courses throughout the country would be empty;)

you haven't seen my wife !!!! were are my clubs.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Give up Birthday/Christmas- my birthday falls on the worst day possible, Christmas Day and just find the whole period underwhelming says bah humbug.