I told you I'm not buying new clubs!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
You'd barely had a chance to swing them, what was the issue?

They didn't do anything that my current clubs don't and although I rarely ever change my clubs I just thought that the transition back to standard clubs could prove a real issue

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Wish cobra had some demo sets, really fancy the one length option. or maybe It's time to learn to hit mine properly!

AP1's up for sale next week :)

Digger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm a tad jealous. I've been looking at the AP1's and AP3's, but can't justify the cost. (That's the official line anyway from Mrs Digger!)

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Titleist AP'1s should arrive within 7 days!

You're not safe to be let out.

That said, the irons I have in the bag is the longest I've had a set for about 5 years. They've been in the bag since the end of Jan.

I've convinced HID that the Titliest T-MB's would look nice in the bag, and I'm nailing the 3 iron. Now I'm fighting spending the money. I need to be sensible and go and get a full fitting session then choose what clubs are right, not buy a set because they look nice.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
You're not safe to be let out.

That said, the irons I have in the bag is the longest I've had a set for about 5 years. They've been in the bag since the end of Jan.

I've convinced HID that the Titliest T-MB's would look nice in the bag, and I'm nailing the 3 iron. Now I'm fighting spending the money. I need to be sensible and go and get a full fitting session then choose what clubs are right, not buy a set because they look nice.

The TM-B's look sooooooooooo nice, and shiny too.

I went for the AP 1, they were easy to hit, look gorgeous and the 7 iron was carrying over 160 yards rolling out to about 175 yards

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Going to titleist but have an openish mind. The AP2s look nicer but smart money is I'll probably end up with AP1s, maybe AP3s.

I tried all 3 and would have even gone down the combo route but the 1's were hugely the best for me. Standard red shaft but 4* up ( yes - 4!!) they just flew Karen.