I played today and..(Rolling) -originally created by JohnnyDee

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
5 putted the first, which was special.

A couple of very wintry showers that were almost enough to make you wish for lockdown.

Anyway 3 blobs in total and 5 birdies so quite an interesting 35 points. Looking forward to doing it all again next weekend.
Hold the phone...you don't get away with those first 4 words without a bit more..

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Well....

The pin was on a horrible raised "bump" on the green.
Turns out the greens were much faster than I expected given the season/conditions so I blasted the first putt about ten feet past.
Second putt was decent, missed on the high side finished about 8 inches (oh dear) past the hole.
Went for the classic, I'll just tap this in. Missed it and it ran 5 feet past down the hill.
If I'd been counting, I could have picked up at this point and just had to own up to a four putt... but I wasn't so I tried to hole it and left it short this time. Oh well

Easily done, or so I'm telling myself! :ROFLMAO: Putted pretty well after that, to be fair.
I would say We've all been there but its one thing I've never done.
Its another of these I'm afraid
91d4b6df970a50b47200a2a541e09ef0e4c383ber1-362-200_00.gif

D

Deleted member 1740

I took a drive up the coast and played a few holes on a links course that will remain nameless, not a soul in sight.

Really enjoyed it apart from no flag sticks in the holes, looking forward to the restrictions being lifted 2nd December.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Were all 5 putts with the same ball?

............... and the same club!

You mean you can't remember and senility has kicked in again

I mean I don't want to remember, but if 5 putts can ever be good this one was fabulous

Yes, Chris wasn't there. :)

Sadly, some forum members were and therefore and I'm not sure I'll ever be allowed to forget it ??

But in fairness Smiffy did comment earlier on the 2 shots that got me on the 10th green at Blackmoor ??

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
............... and the same club!

I mean I don't want to remember, but if 5 putts can ever be good this one was fabulous

Sadly, some forum members were and therefore and I'm not sure I'll ever be allowed to forget it ??

But in fairness Smiffy did comment earlier on the 2 shots that got me on the 10th green at Blackmoor ??

You might have been if you'd hit a decent shot, but playing Tram's ball and nearly losing it when you were his partner deserves remembering. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: