I bought today.....

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
What a coincidence. I bought a 56 and a 58 Cleveland wedge very recently and collected them in person as I was only 8 miles away from the seller.
I might have got them cheaper, but there were other bidders, unfortunately. Both pretty good condition.

View attachment 44548
As well as the two Cleveland wedges, I bought two other items from this seller and collected all 4 at the same time.

addidas bag.jpg

ping eye2 woods.jpg

Everything in very good condition for age.

RichA

Visit site
As well as the two Cleveland wedges, I bought two other items from this seller and collected all 4 at the same time.

Everything in very good condition for age.
Talking about yourself??
How much do you pay for the storage unit where you keep all these bargain classics?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
It came with a wheeled travel cover. Real leather and canvas. Best £7.50 I've ever spent on a golf bag. It is also the biggest golf bag I've ever owned. It is huge.
It is currently in the loft and home to 2 full sets of clubs.
Travel cover is very useful as non-golfing holiday luggage in the boot of car.

orvis4.JPGorvis1.JPG

Last edited:

Teebs

Visit site
Full review of the 223's when you can! I have an 8 year old set of JPX850's which are lovely but would be good to see if things have moved on a little?

RichA

Visit site
I treat myself to a new to me set of irons yesterday, Mizuno Pro 223, after using the MP53's for about 10 years, can't wait to see how they go.
I've tried them a couple of times and loved them. Which shafts? I found the graphite UST 95 incredible.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
I've tried them a couple of times and loved them. Which shafts? I found the graphite UST 95 incredible.
I have bought them used off the net not tried them, not many available with regular shafts so had to go for stiff a little lighter than mine, they are the Nippon Pro Modus 3, 115’s. Will see how they go over the week end.