I bought today.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Footjoy Flex XP shoes in blue, 2020 version. I managed to find a pair in my size, 8.5, and the style of shoe should work well with my annoyingly wide feet. Bought off ebay from a pro shop for £50.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Can't argue but I foolishly cut it down to 33 inches a few years ago and it is too short now. It has a very old and very thin grip on it at present. I have been hankering to go back to the Anser style and look at the Odyssey and Cameron versions and I think why pay that much when I have the perfect head and can get the rest set up pretty cheaply

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Tour Edge EXS gap wedge. Just been & hit half a bucket with it, very pleased so far

oh and new shaft/grip on PW after snapping it last week

C7usk

Visit site
Ooo, I didn’t know this was even a thing. Been thinking I could do with some long sleeve polos to wear when it’s too warm for layers but it might rain…nothing worse than bare skin sweating in a waterproof jacket!

They look decent for £20, any idea what the sizing’s like?
They do look good at that price... Kinda curious myself.. Let us know if you get any and if sizing accurate. ?

Boomy

Visit site
Garmin S62 watch - finally time to upgrade my Fenix 5 which is becoming sluggish (and it doesn’t have all the beneficial golfing tech the S62 does) ?

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You don't hang around ?.

When you get it can you post how you find it goes. If mine dies a G400 would be near the top of the list.

Hi Your Lordship. I used the G400 SFTec driver today … only played 9 holes though. I don’t think it was any longer than my Yonex Tri-G driver, but every drive was dead straight. Given that, as a high handicapper, I probably didn’t hit the sweet spot each time, this suggests that it is very forgiving. Of course, being a high handicapper, my driving could be appalling next time out … but it was a very encouraging start.