I bought today.....

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You don't hang around ?.

When you get it can you post how you find it goes. If mine dies a G400 would be near the top of the list.

I played my second round with the Ping G400 driver yesterday. Once again I got a few more yards but, more importantly, my drives were again dead straight … found every fairway except just one that ran into the second cut. I really love the club.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Ping trousers at AG in New Malden.
The junior wanted to try mini golf at the Dino place, and as I have never been to the flagship store, and as they have clearance sale, it would have been rude not to pop in ;-)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Ping trousers at AG in New Malden.
The junior wanted to try mini golf at the Dino place, and as I have never been to the flagship store, and as they have clearance sale, it would have been rude not to pop in ;-)

I do think Ping make some really good clothing especially their trousers which is always accurate in terms of sizing and fit really well

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
10.5 degree stealth, got on really well with it and the 60g hzrdus red. Didn’t like the evenflow shafts on offer and an older Kuro Kage shaft I have worked well too.

Only dislike is the face feels a bit numb, couldn’t really tell where on the face I’d hit it in some cases. Seemed very stable on toe strikes, couldn’t feel the club head twist as much as my old M2 does.

On course testing proved to be good too. Compared the standard head to the HD (high draw) to my old 2016 M2 chopping and changing shafts. Placebo most likely but driving averages did seem to be up generally. Hit one up the 7th that felt like I’d skied it, it was very high launch but was a beaut 277 down the middle. Definitely seems more forgiving. Actually hooked one with the HD so that’s not happening, haven’t hooked one for ages and don’t need that in the back of my mind.

Finished with some GCQUAD numbers on the range and it all seemed to be a better fit. Time to retire the M2.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
10.5 degree stealth, got on really well with it and the 60g hzrdus red. Didn’t like the evenflow shafts on offer and an older Kuro Kage shaft I have worked well too.

Finished with some GCQUAD numbers on the range and it all seemed to be a better fit. Time to retire the M2.

I thought you had a Cobra Bio Cell, or am I making that up?

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've managed to find a nice quality example of a Mizuno TP-P9001 putter. I've wanted one since I was a teenager, really hyped for it to arrive.
Here's a few photos of the model. Now just need to find a suitable headcover for it.

Attachments

• 20220208_121054.jpg
    20220208_121054.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20220208_121132.jpg
    20220208_121132.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 10